What has Pope Noel brought you?Here is Olentzero

xara's profile photo   12/25/2008 1:18 p.m.

They have brought me:
A Wiifit, some heels (those shirts that have a backwheel), a Musical High Scool clock, a Hannah Montana case, the book Bruges and Craniun game for the Wii.
: P: Oops :: D: D: Shock :: Shock :: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

xara's profile photo
xara
12/25/2008 1:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The Olentzero is that man who goes in Burrito and who was Carbonero, right?If I'm not mistaken, you are Basque, because Olentzero does not arrive here.

In my house we are more of Magi, so we have to wait a few days.We are in Asturias.

A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/25/2008 1:30 p.m.

Hiaaaaaaaaaa Celia, I'm from Irun, Guipuzcoa, here is the Olentzero, the same one that you say.

xara's profile photo
xara
12/25/2008 1:43 p.m.

Hi Xara, welcome.I am Angela's mother, 10 years old, diabetics from the 5th. We are from Cáceres and at home the dad Noe we barely celebrated it, perhaps a smallness because of making the grace at Christmas Eve's dinner, but for you it must be aGreat tradition because what a batch of gifts that have fallen, huh ???What luck !!!!
Health

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/27/2008 12:35 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia, I am Andrea's father (Xara), you are Extremadura like me, I was born in Caceres and then I was living in Merida, then Irun for the Renfe, let's go some summers for that great my land, Andrea likes Andrea very muchSites where his father was running from Canijo and above all the calo that in these places makes us a little fault, Andrea tells me that to see if they are one day to speak in the forum, this young breed is very open.Three times in colonies of diabetics last week in sport colonies of the City Council, these were colonies for all kinds of people, had no problem controlling, that if the monitors knew of their problem.
all the best
: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

xara's profile photo
xara
12/28/2008 12:14 p.m.

Look what coincidence, I am also from Cáceres, although I live in Asturias.

I'm going to see what else is there for the forum.

Health to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/29/2008 6:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.