Breakfast twice?

aurora2's profile photo   04/07/2012 6:23 a.m.

Hello, I hope you can help me, you will see, as I recent
I am used to eating "little" or according to what it did not take dessert, not as now with Lantus that covers a little more, last night cene macarrones with tomato and thought, my mother better not as a fruit so that it does not upload much, so ofMorning I got off at 4.56 to 49 and nothing went up with a milk base and some cookies, and of course at 8.25 I was to 199 my question is ... if I have breakfast before if I do not get fast, would it upload me more?Or it would stay like this, just in case I put 3 quickly and breakfast again, that by the way without desire, so do you think?I did well or if not breakfast nothing happens

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/07/2012 6:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It depends on each aurora, what I would have done if I am not hungry is not breakfast but I correct with a unit that 199 and if I am hungry and breakfast I put the units corresponding to breakfast and correction.
The normal thing is that 199 be maintained if you do not correct, but you have to measure and check it for yourself, because each one is a world;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/07/2012 6:40 a.m.

depends on each aurora, what I would have done if I am not hungry is not breakfast but I correct with a unit that 199 and if I am hungry and breakfast I put the units corresponding to the corresponding unitsbreakfast and correction.
It is normal for that 199 to stay if you do not correct, but you have to measure and check it for yourself, because each one is a world;)

I would have done exactly the same ...
In addition to correcting the hypo with a glass of milk (1 ration) and 2 cookies (1 ration) it would be enough, but endure from 5 in the morning to (I don't know what time aurora eats), assuming it is at 13 or14 hours, it seems to me without eating anything.

olmo's profile photo
olmo
04/07/2012 7:06 a.m.

Well, thank you very much for answering so soon, really that you are great, and yes, the end time I spend if I don't feel like breakfast,
I look out in case it is still stable, since as I got 3 fast and breakfast with such a little desire and a little less than the abitual I get to 60, it is not a large low but trace with 2gallets and a fruit, in the end pilloAn enpacho haha, thank you very much

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/07/2012 7:50 a.m.

If you see that the lows of the night are repeated, the lantus down one or two units.
It is better to put the lantus in the morning to avoid those nocturnal hypoglycemia.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/07/2012 5:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Of what if I realized, that now with Lantus I wake up with the short sugar, as today to 68, but is that right?I get less fast and this
According to my endocrine, I have to be 60 -120 but I see it impossible, because it is with 68 and my legs are trembling, well, it seems that I am with Lantus
Better controlled and with the help of you that is not little, see if I still still for a long time and can have normal life

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/08/2012 5:05 a.m.

There are chic@s, which seems to me that these results are too low, what do you think?69-56-116-73 Everything is as you know before breakfast-after and before eating-then, my question is that as they say that with 60 it is not considered hypo I am half calm, but the 56 I get on top of a staircaseAnd you don't see, see what you tell me here, if you already consider that it is too low, because to put it in the morning as you advise me here, or get off two units, I feel so heavy
It gives me this shame but until the 16 that I have the appointment with the endocrine I do not have anyone to help me, thanks for everything, I hope that one day I can help other people, but for the moment ... Puaf

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/08/2012 2:30 p.m.

Hi Aurora ..
According to the criteria of my endocrine 60 mg/dl, hypoglycemia is considered (and I also notice ...)
Yes, you see that you have very low values, go by adjusting the lantus, you can start by taking off 1 unit, and click in the morning as I said regina .. (I also use Lantus and put it at 4 pm, when I put it laterof dinner had dances at dawn) ..
The reference values ​​that have put me, do help you as guidance, are before meals between 70-100 mg/dl and 2 hours later 100-150mg /dl.
Yes after breakfast and food you have 56 and 73 mg/dl in the post, there something fails, or ingieratesFew hydrates or you get too quickly insulin ..
I do not know what values ​​your endocrine has established you, perhaps they are different from mine, even so, those values ​​seem very low.

In any case Aurora, keep in mind, and in that all the foreros coincide, each is a world and nobody better than us to adjust the doses we need.
You will see how soon you have controlled it ..
Greetings to all;)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
04/08/2012 2:48 p.m.

Thanks Olmo for your answer the truth that you help me a lot, and I thank you very much

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/08/2012 3:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.