When to change the Dexcom transmitter

JSS's profile photo   04/07/2012 12:59 p.m.

Hol@ to all.

If any of you has changed the Dexcom's transmitter, could I guide me a bit about the time that has lasted it?I have been with the 1 year and 4 months and I have noticed that the sensors no longer last as before, the previous one missed a week and yesterday I put a new one and today the happy questions appear ???, and is that knowingAs are the Novalab, I would not be surprised if they send me worse quality sensors once you have already done the subscription and have you trapped.

Ah !!How much would the price of the new transmitter be?

thank you so much...

JSS's profile photo
JSS
04/07/2012 12:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I think that more or less a year and a half .... The price is around € 400, as you have hired the annual subscription or not.
1Saludo

Epic2008's profile photo
Epic2008
04/09/2012 1:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,

As I comment a week ago, I changed it after 2 years and 2 months.I will have used 40% of that time and my problem has been when using the new transmitter that has broken the receiver ... and that the guarantee for two months does not cover it .. so be careful to change the transmitter

tica's profile photo
tica
04/09/2012 10:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello, theoretically and according to the manufacturer, there are 500 days, although you can get more, I would say 2 years.
About the ???For me it was a symptom of one of the first transmitters when it ended.Very erratic measurements and ???continuously.
As for the price, if I remember correctly in Novalab are 700+VAT, unless something has changed (Epic2008, to see if you have the recent data).It is a young money.Too much.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
04/13/2012 7:07 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.