Try it

Ricardo Monzon's profile photo   01/28/2009 10:29 a.m.

ATTENTION: The comments presented in this post lack any scientific basis, can be biased and/or induce merely lucrative purposes !!!(Read the answers carefully)

Hello, I see that many of you have problems with diabetes here in Leon, a product is already being sold against diabetes (Leon Gto) that, in a very good result, those that are injected insulin, in the first week they have had to lower theirDose and a month, they no longer need to inject insulin, the product is 100% natural, if they are here in Leon I can send them or see us, this product does not remove the diabetes controls it very well, it has happened that patients also feel thatThey no longer take the product and oviously as a week the glucose levels in the sagre are raised by chicharron meats etc.The product conscious in drops is no pill or something to inject.If you are interested, get in touch with me, what can you lose?

"Everything you imagine can come true"

Ricardo Monzon's profile photo
Ricardo Monzon
01/28/2009 10:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You have to fuck ...

Let's see, Alma Candida, that "nesecitar", what is said to "need" is not that we "need" insulin.What happens is that we are going to click and those things.
And if you come now, and with a few drops of nothing you are going to take away the matter, because you make us Easter, with what we have fun.
Also, surely you give them away and that, right?Come on, there is no economic interest or anything.

Anyway, I leave you, I'm going to see if I prepare my daughter Chicharrón with flesh.That will upload enough like another puncture.

What a pleasure!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2009 11:56 a.m.

hahahahahaha Ale a, what you have made me laugh .... Among the joke you put in the parents of parents and now this hahahahaha ...... Good.
To see Ricardo, I advise you not wasting time, here it does not strain, sorry: Twisted:, we are diabetic but not imbéciles ... ok?

DiabetesForo
01/28/2009 12:54 p.m.

hahahahaha ..... well.What you have to read ..... Look Ricardito, take those droplets that maybe the neuron that you have left to thank you ...

DiabetesForo
01/28/2009 1:51 p.m.

I am a heterosexual and that of chicarrón ... is that it does not go much: oops:

DiabetesForo
01/28/2009 3:33 p.m.

What good everyone !!!ha ha ha

Here we are diabetics of those who know their illness and we are aware that or the treatments are proven with their due scientific rigor, apart from the recommendation of our endo or who takes control, or we pass from the unknown miracles !!!

That it is clear to you, here we help ourselves to have a better life with the routines that touch us;As they told you ... we like to feel how insulin enters and does its job !!

So if that is so good, see it to a pharmaceutical laboratory and to pay you a million if they really see that it is the hos .... I sin with your droplets elsewhere !!!

DiabetesForo
01/30/2009 4:23 a.m.

What barbarity Ricardo Monzon does not play with people!Hopefully nobody believes you.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
02/13/2009 3:40 a.m.

Anapp

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.