new in the photo;23 year old Barcelona

sergibcn's profile photo   04/22/2012 6:34 p.m.

Hi, I am a boy from Barcelona with 23 years of which 7 being type 1 diabetic.
One day February 1, 2006 I remember it was Monday and I didn't feel like going to school I felt tired as if I had not rested well at night, in short I went to school without waiting for me that the next 15 days my life would take a spectacular turn.This same day they gave me some blood tests of the month of December-general, perfect in everything.I who went to martial arts, went running, was going on mountain bike and a thousand more things ... on February 15, I cried because I had no strength or to be able to get up from the couch ... on the 17th I was admitted to the hospital and here everything began.

I am here to relate to more diabetic people, do things together, and above all, consult you many of my doubts and problems I have to get good control of diabetes.

All so welcome and to get in touch with me you can do it here through an mp or my facebook: Sergi Ferran Shryti

Thank you very much to everyone.

sergibcn's profile photo
sergibcn
04/22/2012 6:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!!!!I am 22 years old we get anything!But I have type 2 diabetes.

All the best

iris's profile photo
iris
04/22/2012 7:26 p.m.

Hi Iris: Good less than anything haha ​​yesterday the crazy head I put 23 but there are 22 for 23: $: $ that you want to get older ehh hahaha

sergibcn's profile photo
sergibcn
04/23/2012 2:50 a.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2012 6:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome to the club, I say to the forum: D

As Froilán would say: shoot your questions;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2012 12:55 p.m.

It costs me very much too much to maintain a monotony when it comes to doing the controls, I love to eat and have you fall into the temptation of the cream .... Is it possible that I have not assumed after 7 years that I am diabetic?
------
In insulin pumps sete it requires having almost perfect sugar of levels, but should not be to avoid large ups/down?Why no doctor of both payment and the SS "support" me in my thoughts to put me a bomb?(In view of at least 1 year)

sergibcn's profile photo
sergibcn
04/23/2012 5:36 p.m.

Sergi, to eat more, or those things that you want, it is best to control yourself a lot ... first because you will not have too many surprises and second because you learn how certain hydrates act in your body ... so try not to save controls.
With respect to the bombs, I do not know how Barcelona works, the fact is that I believe that in some hospitals they do, here in the forum there are people there, to see if they can corroborate it ... it would be a success, aboutAll if you are willing, that will not save you capillary control, but it will help you to be more stable and make a more normal life ... therefore, if you are willing, fight for it.
Cheer up!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2012 5:42 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I just put a bomb with 40 years, I have been telling you for a day, I will tell you how it works, tell you that I have competed in half marathons, and I am currently training a lot with the bicycle, in terms of food it is difficult and hard but you haveto be careful and not spend, from time to time give yourself a festin but controlled, which I can assure you that the sport helps you enough to eat and control the azuar, its greatest incovenient there to be careful with the hypoglycemia so I have changedMe to the bomb.

nono7419's profile photo
nono7419
04/26/2012 3:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.