Eluana

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/10/2009 1:45 p.m.

I am stunned.
I see the dimension that is given to the fact that a father decides that his daughter, in a vegetative state for a whopping 17 years and without any hope to get out of that deep coma, disconnect the artificial feeding that maintained it with life?following the will she had expressed in her day.
I see the hypocrisy of certain "pro-life" sectors, fighting because that father could not fulfill that will of his daughter, calling him a murderer, trying to prevent him in any way ...

And I wonder: if for a person who cannot even know that he is a person and that he cannot communicate, nor feel, they mobilize in that way,
As the pussy does not mobilize by the thousands of children who die of hunger in the world?
How the pussy do not mobilize against wars?
How the pussy do not mobilize against injustice that prevents access to health who could live with just a little medical assistance?

I only think of an answer, and they are hypocrites.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/10/2009 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pozi, Alea

I have had to make similar decisions (operate or not and prolong a "life") I don't want anyone (and look that I hate people: shock :)

These things show that nothing has been advanced, we are still the same as 2000 years ago: closer to animals than of a rational being.

But feelings will always overcome beliefs (usually irrational).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/11/2009 2:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.