Hello.New.Diabetics Modly.

Carmen K.'s profile photo   02/19/2009 5:23 a.m.

Hello.I think it's the first time I write in the forum.I still have been.
I am dependent insulin diabetics.4 years ago I had the debut.It seemed an I, however, it is a mody, with modification in chromosome 6. The treatment is the same: insulin, sport and food.In our disease, as in the majority, the food that gives to the body is essential.I have been vegetarian ovo-lactea since the age of 13.According to the endocrine, this way of eating, along with the exercise that I have always done, since I was a child (rhythmic gymnastics), has contributed to my diabetes to have taken 20 years !!!in manifesting.When diabetes was established in my life, the truth is that it did not change it too much, put, since it already carried what is called a healthy life.However, I decided to investigate in the properties of nutrients and how they can help us to be patients who enjoy enviable health.I am writing a gastronomic recipe book, where I tell everything I have found, in a humorous key, which feels so well to health and easy to read.The recipes invented them, applying these combinations.I hang them on the network.As they are not conventional, I call them proscribed.With all this I intend to see that you can eat enjoying a lot of the pleasure of pleasure, being also highly healthy, even erotic!
I invite you to participate in them and them.Tell me what you think, how they sit.Learning to eat will make us enjoy more.
Health for that, to be able to enjoy, which are 2 or 3 days, who knows.
Carmen K. Salmerón.

Carmen K.'s profile photo
Carmen K.
02/19/2009 5:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Carmen ... Welcome to the forum !!!Thank you very much for the link.I have been taking a look and of course I will put some of your recipes into practice ... I will tell you.They seem to look good.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/20/2009 5:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome to the Carmen forum !!!

Very interesting and curious recipes, I encourage you to also give you a return for the forum recipes, you will find everything.:)););

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
02/21/2009 4:54 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Carmen K., Welcome to the Club.

I love your recipes.I think I'm going to perpetrate some.And I also like that you are looking for the economy and something very difficult to find: the sense of humor.

Do not stop participating.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/21/2009 12:22 p.m.

I have been.I'm going to exhr a look at your blog.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/01/2015 8:14 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Thanks to everyone!I go back here after years.In the last genetic study they made me, it turns out that I have a late twin.The treatment is the same: fast and slow insulin, healthy and balanced eating, sport, rest and order in life, guidelines that we would follow everyone, and how complicated it results.
Health to enjoy life.

Carmen K.
09/14/2021 12:36 p.m.

Carmen k. said:
Thanks to everyone!I go back here after years.In the last genetic study they made me, it turns out that I have a late twin.The treatment is the same: fast and slow insulin, healthy and balanced eating, sport, rest and order in life, guidelines that we would follow everyone, and how complicated it results.
Health to enjoy life.

Certainly it is how you indicate, they are things that we should carry in the day to day, it should not be complicated, but regretting it, we are not like that and we only adjust when we have a problematic

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
09/14/2021 9:04 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

True, Rosa3.However, it is time to start and look inside, that is, listen to what our body tells us.Pandemia already made us put feet on wall.Many people could not bear it.After this horrible pandemic, I want to think that humanity is beginning to learn the importance of balance to be comfortable.The importance of these good nutrients to give health and joy to the organism, the importance of physical exercise, which is full of goodness: makes us segregate oxytocins, endorphins, dopamins and other hormones of pleasure;In addition, physical exercise makes us need less insulin units, and that it is better absorbed.There are things that we can choose and change.This is one of them.Good day and health to enjoy life.

Carmen K.
09/15/2021 11:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.