New in this

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/02/2012 3:27 p.m.

Hello, I am soraya in Madrid I am 21 years old and I was debuted by type 1 diabetes in the SEP of 2010. Well tell you that the sugar I always have it very high since I am very bad to eat and I like only the ones why you were to speak.
I would like you to recommend some brands where you have proven that the sugar does not upload.

Greetings for all :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/02/2012 3:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Soraya and Welcome.
What brand food brands?I have a little, but what do you want, cookie marks, or what?
a kiss

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
05/02/2012 4:42 p.m.

Hi Garbitxu thanks and delighted :)
If marks of all kinds, cookies, juices, lactios and if there are any type of bowl that does not upload much.

a kiss

DiabetesForo
05/02/2012 4:52 p.m.

Hi Soraya!Food class that does not rise glycemia ...:-/ ...: Light tail, water, hot broths, nestea without sugar, pepinillos and scallions, ... then there are food marks that put "without sugar" or"Without added sugar": cookies, juices, ... but normally they have fructose (it is more slowly absorbed than glucose) or hydrates slowly absorbed, total that the slowest glycemia rises.
So if you are hungry but you should not eat anything you have no choice but to put some fast insulin.

Greetings: D: D: D

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/02/2012 5:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thank you very much, I will take note and have if I get the sugar down.
kisses :*

DiabetesForo
05/02/2012 7:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.