Lunches and dinner without injected!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/02/2012 7:31 p.m.

Well, it turns out that in the only meal that I have to inject is at breakfast, because it carries bread, oil and etc.

However, having two grilled hake fillets and lettuce 130 mg/dl!Amazing.
and at dinner, from a two -egg tortilla and 3 or 4 turkey slices.90 And without clicking me !!

Is that good?I only know that when I go to eat bread, rice or pasta in quantity without I will have to click, logically.

For example the other day I had two chicken fillets and a little sauteed vegetables ... and I didn't have to prick.

Is that good?Is it bad?Does it happen to you?What do you think?

THANK YOU..!: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/02/2012 7:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have good values ​​and eat vegetables (not only protein), it doesn't have to go wrong.Watch the acetone .. Although having the controls well it is not dangerous.Vegetables also have hydrates, and dairy products .. but you control ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/02/2012 7:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina, you can't even imagine how happy this has me ... and let's see if I lose a few more kilos, that my endocrine has already told me that I am fatter and that I have to improve it.

DiabetesForo
05/02/2012 8:14 p.m.

Well, it seems to me that it is not right.You have to eat balanced and carbohydrates are fundamental.If you want to lose weight it is best to eat less, especially fat and exercise.

DiabetesForo
05/03/2012 4:27 a.m.

I recognize that I try to do the Dunkan diet, but I don't hold a day and not for hunger, I got welcomed.For me personally, I think I play it enough with diabetes to put another more risk factor (aceton or weird things)
The diabetics have to minimize the risk factors because we have the factor (diabetes): to be in weight adapting, good blood pressure, cholesterol, balanced diet ... if you have over weight, slim away but slim in healthy way.Well it's an opinion ...

tica's profile photo
tica
05/03/2012 5:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.