The exam

Juan Luis's profile photo   04/15/2009 6:50 a.m.

It is easy to talk about the exams when you all pass all, and with note.And even more when you just got a note.Well, that's why I'm going to talk, because it is easy for me, as it was easy for those university colleagues, who never suspended, talk that if I don't worry that I approve it, what happens to me is that I get nervous, etc.
The fact is that we consider it an exam, I too, to deny it, but we are unfair to ourselves.You have spent several months "answering the exam questions" and you see that in many you have "failed", which have come badly, even the previous results do not look at them, the shog begins to enter, and depending on your state ofCheer up down or dare by remembering this good run of a few days ago.But whatever the day of the exam (that really "alone" will tell you the note) you go but that very shit, even the previous two days you have tried to strive to the top to try to improve that note that you suspect that it will be bad,Malísisima, and you think that you are going to tell the teacher (the endo), you are looking for excuses ... I already tell you, but that very shit.
What you feel when you receive the result may speak at another time, now I just wanted to talk about how unfair we are with oursTime is continuous, and above all unfair, because at least then it depended exclusively on my capacity and my effort, and I knew that if I approved a subject I already forgot about it, but not now, it does not depend on my effort, and I do not enroll meIn this race, and above all ... I have to examine for life.
By the way, for a long time when blood took me for the analysis, the first thing I did was breakfast some churros, like when I took a student fart after an exam.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/15/2009 6:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I perfectly understand the approach of your message, Juanluis.

In my case, I can tell you that, lately, the situation of stress and pre-consulting nervousness with the endo was notorious, even in the waiting room.There was a mixture of feelings found: "I'm afraid" and "step of everything."I feared the anger or the talk of my endo and, in reality, what I obtained was a feeling of "yourself" that the doctor directed me.With which, the final feeling was to be in the limbo of everything.It was also very strong to verify that, in each visit to the consultation, the data of the glycosilada was increasingly depressing.

You are right when you say this is like an exam for a race that we have not enrolled ... consciously and voluntarily.Because the stabbing genes had the autoimmune response inoculated, which would occur at some point in our lives.It's not like a "dad, I want to be a doctor", knowing that 10 years of study are waiting for you and at least.

But, taking into account the things that have been seen and that they are seeing, I think that the need to maintain good glycems and to lead a "healthy" life is the slightest of evils.Or let's say it in another way: having to take care of ourselves to delay as much as possible the appearance of complications is much better than we fell out of all, park our diabetes and then have to regret it.

Another thing is that we can end up a little mentally scratched with everything that is "well" the disease: controls;feeding;adequate insulin guideline;exercise practice;Diabetic foot exam;Background exam;blah, blah, bla;etc

In short, the alternative is between lowering the guard and advancing the appearance of complications;or to be in the parrot and enjoy a minimal "quality of life".

Be that as it may, if the next data of the glycosilada is hopeful, I plan to give myself a small tribute.

aranus's profile photo
aranus
04/16/2009 8:45 a.m.

Well, we are all a little just about calculating hydrates even to piss.Good luck in the next hemo, and to continue.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/18/2009 2:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.