{'en': 'Thyroid operation', 'es': 'Operacion de tiroides'} Image

Thyroid operation

anuski's profile photo   05/29/2009 3:14 p.m.

Hi guys!!

I wanted to ask you if you know any case, in which a person with diabetes has taken away the thyroid, a nodule and emptied the ganglia because they could be affected.

Now they cannot tell you if it is good or bad, until they take it off and analyze it, but it is likely to be bad, that is, cancer, and in that case after the operation they have to make traces with reactive iodine, forSee that it would not have extended.And chemo or radio according to the results.

The operation is in 2-3 weeks and as it is logical it is very scared.

If you can tell me something, I thank you, for those who know her is Cristina.

Anyway, I hope that the results of the biopsy are good, because as I tell you until they take it away, they don't assure you anything.

All the best.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/29/2009 3:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Anuski.
What Cristina, Kris, that is, Minimouse?Jopé, encourage him.

I don't know cases of thyroid diabetics.What I can tell you is that they have been testing for two years, including iodine, and several biopsies, and so far everything has given negative, that is, there is nothing more than "cyst colloid."

I hope your case is the same and nothing serious.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2009 3:39 p.m.

If Alea is Kris.
I think that of her is a bit more complicated, because in a second puncture they did in the nodulo they saw something suspicious, they sent her to test that of iodine, and they have sent her to operate immediately, both her end of the hospital, anda private one that she went to have a second opinion.

Hopefully just getting out of everything is cleaned, and everything is left in a great scare.
I will give you your animals.
Bestines.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/30/2009 5:21 a.m.

Anuski, give Cris a lot of memories and many spirits.I hope it is nothing, but, if it is, I understand that thyroid cancer has a good prognosis.I only know of known cases: Lara Dibildos .. Carina .., years ago they had been operated and cured.

A hug

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/01/2009 6:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I inform you, that in the end the worst has been confirmed ... a month ago they have operated and is cancer, it is already with radiotherapy, and for 20 days without being able to be with her child (according to her the worst) ... but goodI trust it, and that you can soon enjoy your little one.

I hope to give you better news the next time.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/05/2009 5:02 a.m.

Go for God.
Give Cris a lot, and tell him we are with her.
Have us informed how the thing is going?

Give it a very big hug.

DiabetesForo
08/05/2009 6:37 a.m.

A hug for Cris and a lot of encouragement, I know several people who have gone through the same thing and have overcome it so Cris is not going to be less.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/05/2009 7:33 a.m.

Cris is very fighter, and on this occasion he has more reasons than ever to fight.
I also say that after so many potholes and so much fight, because he has not put his life ... he has to wait for something very good, because they deserve it.
I will give you your dosses when I speak with her.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/05/2009 7:56 a.m.

I talked to Cris a few days ago and has had a hard time, now he was already better and more animated, they had given him treatment, they made him a trackMore treatment to heal. The operation was delicate, and they left a vocal rope, which may not recover, and may have affected the parathyroid and suffer calcium deficiencies ... but this is not yet definitive.

Now there were a few days on vacation with the little one to disconnect and return with more strength to face the other part of the treatment.

We will continue giving strength !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/21/2009 5:14 a.m.

Well yes, we will send a lot of positive energy to finish recovering well, send him a hug when you talk to her again.

DiabetesForo
08/21/2009 6:03 a.m.

Give him a very big hug from everyone and tell him that he is a brave, that he fights and that we are looking forward to having her again.

And kisses also the little one.

DiabetesForo
08/21/2009 12:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.