My glycemia have a party.

Ana Poppe's profile photo   05/29/2009 3:38 p.m.

Hello.
I am with Humalog and NPH before breakfast and food.Humalog before dinner and before sleep NPH.
The following happens to me: there are mornings in which I wake up around 100 and in the afternoon I already have 200 and peak.I manage to fix the afternoons and I put myself with the 200 and peak in the morning :?.I arrange the morning and at night I have hyperglycemia: shock :.I manage to fix the nights but it turns out that in the morning I have already decompensated.This is going crazy.I have the rations counted and weight and I measure my food to the millimeter, I only change the units according to my glycemia with a table that they gave in the endo.
Is it normal to be like a I-I?Or I'm doing something wrong, I don't understand it.My physical activity right now varies.
All the best.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
05/29/2009 3:38 p.m.

Anapp

Hello Ana,

I have also had rare days or weeks, it is as if the diabetes did whatever and put on what you always put on or is high all day or decompensated or of continuous descent, I do not know what to tell you, explain that you tell well the rationsAnd what weighs everything ... I can think of that.

I spent the last day all the holy day, without getting quickly and eating well and all this was because I was with a monumental cataract ...

All the best

Vero_86's profile photo
Vero_86
05/29/2009 3:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ana, trying good glycems with NPH is as difficult as trying to balance a balance to Pedradas.Do you remember that I told you from the beginning?Well that.The good part is that you have more arguments to put the bomb: D

A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2009 4:50 p.m.

Hello!
Vero, it also happens to me when I have colds or infections and others but now half a year ago I am going that decompensated hehe :?
Alea, I thought that only these problems were given just at night (thoughing high in the morning) and not for the day with NPH in the morning and late.The other day the educator told me about the possibility of putting on a sensor to see the reason for this lack of control, I do not understand why the NPH acts differently one day doing almost the same things in the day :?:
Greetings!

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
05/30/2009 5:29 p.m.

Anapp

Holasss
Ana Have you talked to Marta?

My endo spoke to me a long time ago about hormones (catecholamines and other worse names) as a cause of those "dysfunctions."

In the case of the Xicas, it may be something more pronounced ... don't ask me why.

The sensor is good news.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/01/2009 6:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.