I am new

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/13/2009 5:13 p.m.

Hello, I am Luisa and I have diabetes 6 years ago but so far I do not need insulin I am 35 years old and I am a little scared with what comes to me now I hope to meet people in my same situation
thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/13/2009 5:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Luisa.
From what you tell us, you must be type 2.
If what scares you is insulin, you have reached the right place, because here there are many people who can guide you, and you will see how everything is simpler than it seems.

Greetings and welcome home.

DiabetesForo
07/14/2009 12:30 p.m.

Welcome to your new home.

Your quiet, don't scare yourself for anything.This is not a serious problem, it gets along very well.

You will see how in a few days you feel comfortable, and desire quality of life.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/15/2009 5:40 a.m.

Welcome to the Luisa forum !!!

I hope you find the people and answers that help you, do not hesitate to share experiences and ask what is needed, for that we are!;-)

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/15/2009 8:42 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, welcome

Hummm:-/ Will you not have type 1.5 diabetes or lada type?Have you been taking oral antidiabetics during these 6 years?

DiabetesForo
07/15/2009 3:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.