☼Hola, I'm new

Aragon77's profile photo   07/18/2009 9:06 p.m.

I am a girl from Mexico who has lived in Spain for years, and they just diagnosed type II diabetes.In the face of my family and friends I am taking it with resignation, but inside I am terrified by the future, if I have left.

I feel fatal, I am scared, I feel that I will not be able to have children or work more.I do not know if the same thing happened to them: a terror to what comes later, to feel a burden for others, not to be able to eat anything.A good part of my ascending are or were diabetic and I have obesity ... but as always, rare is the person who experiences in a foreign head and I did not want to listen to the people who love me.Imagine: I have a medical cousin and a nutritionist, but nothing, I was head and continued eating, fattening and leading sedentary life.

I already told my family the diagnosis, but I feel that my back turns a little, and I understand it ... I looked for my disease and now I have to take care of myself.

The highest that has come out of glucose is 177 right now, and on an average fasting I am in 125-130.I know it's not much, but I see that little by little hyperglycemia rises.I am afraid of what can happen to me, since I have seen how my diabetic relatives have become ... I don't know what to do to be positive and have the will to take medicine and follow the advice of doctors.I am giving me a kind of suicidal phase: I am eating everything I should not (sugars, fats, etc ...), and I have been crushed on the couch for weeks, I do not want to do anything or take the pills ... weight 122 kilos andI'm still fattening, my legs burn and I don't feel like anything.

Greetings and I hope my next messages are more positive.I am usually a very cheerful and optimistic person, but tonight I feel fatal.: |

Aragon77's profile photo
Aragon77
07/18/2009 9:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.