I am new

Nube's profile photo   08/04/2009 5:01 p.m.

Hello everyone:
I am new and I present myglucose curve, the result was:

Basal: 116

60 minutes: 284
90 minutes: 286
120 minutes: 241

Hemoglobin to C: 6.3

Diagnosis: Type 2 diabetes mellitus

We are 4 brothers, I am the little girl, the elder is also diagnosed with diabetes.

In summary because I don't want to bore you, Dianben 850 has sent me, the first ten days a half pill after meals and then one.He gave me the apparatus to measure glucose, something that I am already used to, because I have controlled my mother on many occasions, but if I tell you the truth I need to learn and much of you, I am very disciplined and I learn how a sponge.

Thank you for the existence of this forum, how all of help are really valuable and necessary.

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
08/04/2009 5:01 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Well, be welcome, cloud.
Surely with your previous experience and with the attitude you manifest, you will not have any problems to handle diabetes and be perfectly controlled.

For what we can help, here you have us.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/04/2009 5:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much Alea, I will read everything I can, so you will arrive at one day when I can contribute something for others, for now I am a rookie.

A kiss,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
08/04/2009 5:44 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Great.
To "open your mouth" I recommend a very complete and interesting website:

Greetings again

DiabetesForo
08/04/2009 5:48 p.m.

Welcome cloud and I hope you are comfortable among us.

A kiss

DiabetesForo
08/05/2009 3:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.