The good gusts

Juan Luis's profile photo   05/14/2012 6:48 a.m.

Have them, there are, I give faith, right now I am in one.

The fact is that the time to eat and you are in 90;You eat as a man (non -diabetic) and the post is 156;The time of dinner arrives and ... Tachan, 86, then you make the appetizer, beer, and to dinner, also as a man, ok;The time of bed arrives, 129, very good, to sleep ... And so on yes and day too, and where are those crazy glycems do what you did?Those 248, those unexpected 46, 229….Go know.The fact is that what you do seems that the streak continues ... hey, that there is barbecue, it is the same, post and magnificent postpos;What a mexican dinner, no problem, you get up with 102 ... Oh, that you have breakfast half a dozen churros ... nothing happens, the pos is 142 and the pre of the food of 142 also (repes).Yes, you have guessed it, I am affected by the "myhecurao" syndrome, which although some do not believe it, exists.

And how long does this last?To diabetics little, to others a lifetime.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/14/2012 6:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Haha, like life itself.My partner has ever come to ask me, will you not be generating some insulin? ... Well, it will be that.
The worst of a good streak is to see a 200 and you start looking for reasons, that will be because I have had a bad digestion, it will be punctual .... If the fault of the hormones is repeated ... I hate being a woman!, And ifA week has not passed it is assumed that the good streak has finished and plays to calculate new bases and new ratios .....

tica's profile photo
tica
05/14/2012 7:19 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

[Attachment = 0] Forges1.jpg [/Attachment]

Great Juanluis

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2012 12:47 p.m.

:)) :)): D everything comes!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/14/2012 3:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Great Forges !!!!!!!!!!!
And yes, life itself ....... .;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2012 6:07 p.m.

Aysss, what a pleasure to read you, handsome !!!;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/15/2012 5:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.