Doubts about quantities

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/17/2009 9:44 a.m.

Hello !,
They are testing me to see if I am a diabetic.I have always done sports and I have always taken care of what I have eaten, but ... I still have :(

I don't know anything about the amounts of food.Today I have taken a plate full of lens (about 400 gr) and a ratattail dish (400 gr).Is it a lot?How many legumes can I take at each meal?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2009 9:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.
That varies in each person, according to their constitution, activity, etc.
I put a very complete page about nutrition and rations:

Greetings

DiabetesForo
09/17/2009 11:01 a.m.

Thank you so much.

DiabetesForo
09/17/2009 11:45 a.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum, I have a question, they have asked me blood and the result of the glucose is 112 and it says that the reference values ​​are from 74 to 106, the doctor has told me not to take sugar and do and doA diet because I have about weight, I have a diabetic history by mother and father, specifically my grandparents, I don't know if I have to do any control to measure blood glucose from time to time, in the two pregnancies I had also gave me high levelsOf sugar in the urine although then they made the curve and did good, but every month of pregnancy, in the urine tests it gave me altered, I need urgent response please

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 6:12 a.m.

Go to the doctor and take care of yourself.

I, without knowing and without being a doctor I tell you that it gives me the feeling that you are "sentenced" and the most you are going to get (which is not little) is to delay this m of illness.
Seriously, take care of yourself.

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 10:40 a.m.

If your question is whether you are a diabetic, we cannot answer you.It must be the doctor who diagnoses the analytics and other tests.

From what you tell us, you must take care of yourself because you have a high probability of developing a diabetes 2. Plant yourself to carry a balanced diet, without abusing sugars and exercising enough.Lose weight would be desirable to avoid the development of diabetes.

Anyway, 112 is not a worrying figure, although it must be the doctor who clarifies everything.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 10:44 a.m.

Hi Laura:

Welcome to the forum, you will see the uncertainty is the worst, you should go to an endocrine, it will send you the necessary evidence, but it gives me the impression that you have some ballots in your hand.

Luck, ;)

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
11/10/2009 10:47 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Thanks atodos for answering me, the doctor told me to analyze me every 3 or 4 months, but he says that it is not necessary to send me to the endocrine, thanks and greetings

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 2:04 p.m.

Hi Laura, Welcome !!!!Let's see if with a little control at meals and with exercise you can control the topic ... you will tell us how your controls are going.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2009 3:33 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.