tobacco!

laurita_ajo's profile photo   09/23/2009 6:57 p.m.

What a war is riding with tobacco! The more something is prohibited, the more it is done.Agree that tobacco is bad for everyone, in general, but you don't have to be dictators and pretend that people leave it by force, prohibiting that it does not smoke in certain sites.It is thought that there will be people who will smoke less, or leave it, and are equibocated. By the way, and the smoke of cars, motorcycles, airplanes, factories.When I lived in Badalona, ​​I was scrubbing the balcony every day, and every day the water came out black, and that pollution we all breathe it in the city.And I wonder why they don't get more with that, or that the pollution is good!That if transgenic foods, that if coffee is very bad, that if milk to adults does nothing to us, that if the eggs are caged chickens, the tap water cannot be drink, by chlorine and lime, etc..etcIs there anything good, and not harming health?Tobacco is one of those things that harm, but that to people, like me, that we need it, it is difficult for us to leave it as well, you have to be very strong, I am not.: ((What noses will cigarettes put you?
Greetings!: Twisted:

Consu's profile photo
Consu
01/13/2011 7:13 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Consu, I don't agree with you.I think the new anti -tabaco law, and I thank!
I can finally go to have coffee to a bar and return home without stinking smoke!
I can finally go to party and I will not hurt my chest the next day!Because I am allergic and I have had two asthma attacks as a child (my allergologist says that although I have not happened again it does not mean that I cannot give myself again another attack), to my breathing smoke tobacco affects me in a quite strong way.
I have to swallow the poison that others want to put?I have to resign myself and stay at home with 20 years and not go to party for not breathing smoke?

In addition, that there are all those waiters, hoteliers, etc. etc. non -smokers who have had to swallow the smoke and pay the consequences?And all lung cancers of so many passive smokers?
Because it is well demonstrated that passive smokers also suffer, without being blamed.(We, that I include myself because I have been)

On the other hand, it is known for a long time that it is fundamentally nicotine that causes tobacco addiction.

I am from a town, and I thought that this was not going to fulfill this of the anti -tabaco law, but, yes!It's amazing, people go out to smoke, and as it's cold, smoke less.Two of my friends are going to quit smoking due to the law.But, eye, I think that the government wants people to smoke, because they earn a lot of money with tobacco, that does not benefit them.

I respect the people who smoke, it seems good that everyone does what they want.What happens, that intoxicic tobacco both who wants to smoke and to the one next to him and does not want, and that is very unfair.

Thus, to smoking to the street or home, and applaud the Anti -Bacond Law: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

María2542006's profile photo
María2542006
01/14/2011 5:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And if I have a bar, in which I only work, and I want my clients to smoke at the premises, I once declared and announced that it is crazy smokers?

Whoever wants will enter, and he who does not want will not enter.My freedom is limiting.

And if I am a lawyer with the office at home?I can't smoke in the job while preparing a demand?

And if I have my company and I go to work alone, can I not smoke a cigarette?

And I am the first one that I avoid the restaurants where smoking was allowed, but now I enter less to a bar, before you were going to have coffee with a client to smoke a cigar, now not, you go out to the street and voila.Conclusion: The bars are losing clientele, and that will lead to losses of jobs, not many, but there will be.

Anyway, I recognize that the play has gone well, we are entertaining debating on this dictatorial law instead of being concerned about what is really important: a gang of politicians who have proven totally useless in the management of this crisis, andI put them all in the bag.

PD: I have already bought a stopwatch to control that it does not happen to me when they prohibit us from being more than two hours on the beach.: Mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/14/2011 6:36 a.m.

Ole Nacho, I am with you, I think this issue is to comment on the Gemeral theme, Ayá I go: Twisted:

Consu's profile photo
Consu
01/14/2011 7:18 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

In the workplace the people who smoke will continue to smoke.In my faculty you cannot smoke, but the smokers smoke in their offices.That is not the same as the bars.
I repeat, why should we swallow the smoke of the smoke?It is unfair.Do not respect us in this case.In public places you should not smoke, that is what I defend, because it is what harms me.I like to go to bars, I like to party, but I don't want to get intoxicated.

In countries where there is such a law, sales have increased, I do not know if in Spain it will be the same, but my parents, who never go to bars, have already begun to go from time to time, because it is not smoked.And I, that I only go to the bars when there is a party (I avoid going coffee with my friends for tobacco), I started to drink coffee often, because I like it, I like that there is no smoke, drinking coffeewithout breathing that disgusting smell ...

Read this news from other countries:
England

British law entered into force in March 2008. The hoteliers said it would close 10% of the premises, but in October the data revealed that it increased between 6% and 14% the opening of leisure establishments.The director of Wolverhampton & AMP;Dudley Breweries, one of the largest pubs chains in England, denied industry's predictions and said that "contaminated" atmospheres discourage non -smokers to go to clubs.A survey conducted by the Action Against Tobacco Group and for the Health of the United Kingdom proved him to demonstrate that 20% of non -smokers "began to frequent more nightclubs from the prohibition."

New York

A report made in 2006 on the Pure Air Law in closed places in the city of the skyscrapers showed that "the regulations have not had a negative financial impact on bars or restaurants."This conclusion was reached after analyzing the receipts of the Income Tax of the premises through the billing of each establishment from 1999 to 2004.

Ireland

Between 2001 and March 2004, a period prior to the entry into force of the Anti -Bacond Law in Irish bars, alcohol sales had fallen 15%.The data of the Central Statistics Office revealed that in the first year of validity of the norm, the income of the premises fell 1% less than in the previous three years, when the hoteliers assured that the decrease would be 25%.Another study in 38 premises before and after the law demonstrated that the hiring of personnel grew by 11%.

France

The law was implemented in 2008, that is, in full economic crisis.According to data from the National Institute of French Statistics, in February of that same year, income in bars and coffee shops had increased by 0.2% and in restaurants, 3%.In the whole of the year, the increases were 1.2% and 18%, respectively.In addition, the population supported the measure massively, 83%.

Italy

He approved his restrictive law in 2005 amid the criticisms of restaurants owners.A year after their entry into force, only 7% of business holders maintained the same speech.Moreover, a national survey showed that 9.6% of the population went more frequently to bars and restaurants since the veto to smoke existed.

María2542006's profile photo
María2542006
01/14/2011 7:44 a.m.

Well, I agree with Maria, what a blessing is now to enter the sites without having to breathe the smoke from tobacco and without leaving further.

I am one of those who think that my freedoms and rights end when those of others begin.
My freedom to smoke, and everyone's, ends when the right of others begins to breathe clean air.

Anyway, I understand your approach, if the owner of the bar is me, I only work and it is supposed to only smoke, etc.But it is that any law that prohibits smoking in certain premises and in others does not be a law at half inks such as the previous one that will not solve the problem that there are many people who want to continue having their leisure times with their colleagues, without harmingYour health.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/14/2011 7:46 a.m.

Let's see, I am the first to respect smokeless spaces.And I think that in an office there are 19 smokers and a non -smoker, you should not smoke.No longer by law, but for education and respect.Something, unfortunately is missing a lot in this country, among smokers, and among non -smokers.

Here these years there were already bars, coffee shops and smoke -free restaurants, which can freely be chosen where to go.

I will never forget a wonderful journey Zaragoza-Valencia by train (6 hours) in my smokers department, in the middle of winter, with 4 ladies very nice them, who came to that site because in the one of non-smokers the heating was not going.So far, I was quietly enjoying my book The South LadWell, go education, then go ... Well, I guarantee that until they got off the train at a station whose name I don't want to remember, smoke almost a cigarette spliced ​​with another.It is not my position at life, but that day I touched my noses a bit ...

And now, the political lords touch me, who believe they are to tell me what I can or can't do in my house?

How are they able to create a law that forces many companies to important investments to change the standards of the game at two years?

Why don't they dedicate their energies and the few neurons that work to worry about real problems in a moderately coherent way?

Because it is not pursued with the same forcefulness to all those people who are currently carrying out submerged economy, working without being discharged, without paying taxes, etc ... and make the competition to companies that pay taxes, Social Security, VAT, Societies Tax, IRPF, etc ... etc ... Because, that, political gentlemen, is ending the health of many Spaniards more quickly than tobacco.

Why isn't a course of capacity and attitude to buy a car?And that, ends with several thousand lives and leaves many thousands of injured every year.And not only those of the useless that circulates to 180, or the one who is clueless and changes the lane without using the rearview mirror ... if they will kill themselves, still.But many lives are taken ahead ...

Anyway, I turn on with the fear .......... So better, I'm going to the street, and I smoke a cigar, yes, looking well around me, it won't be that IThey have put a hospital or a playground just around the corner, and the Cierzo plays a bad game.

Edito: I have a 15 -month -old girl, of course he does not see me smoking, or smoke inside the house since it was born.And I will do everything possible because tomorrow is not smoker.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/14/2011 9:52 a.m.

EYE!

Tobacco is a perfect vasoconstrictor.It is not true that tobacco affects a diabetic person as a non -diabetic.For a diabetic smoker, they multiply, multiply, do not add up, the possibilities of suffering kidney, eye damage ... etc.That at the microvascular level and at the macrovascular level the same.It is believed that a diabetic cigarette affects the same as 6 in a non -diabetic one.
It is better not to add more firewood to the fire, than with our sugary friend we already have enough: (

The best male answer I stop smoking a month before debuting as a diabetic and I'm glad;)

marcos20j's profile photo
marcos20j
02/02/2011 9:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.