Hello everyone

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/03/2012 6:23 p.m.

Hello, I am Lola, I have found this forum today by chance, it seems great because despite being diabetic type II for 16 years I have learned here a lot of things (and more to learn).Greetings: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/03/2012 6:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome home, Lola.

DiabetesForo
06/03/2012 8:04 p.m.

Thank you very much, we'll "see" here

DiabetesForo
06/04/2012 5:30 a.m.

Welcome Lola

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/04/2012 5:07 p.m.

Hi Lola, I am also new at this message, the moderator presented me as the most important member.

greetings...

zyand's profile photo
zyand
06/04/2012 6:34 p.m.

Welcome Lola U and Zyand: D

This forum is a great source of information and with people willing to solve any questions.
Greetings to the forum;)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
06/04/2012 7:30 p.m.

Thank you very much for your reception, I hope to share many experiences with you.

DiabetesForo
06/05/2012 5:33 a.m.

Thanks Olmo for your mood and reception.
And I ask who can go so that there will be a section focused for those who are DM2.

since unfortunately I have detected that we are few in the forum and that we are not insulin -dependent and I think that the difference in care cases is much.

Maybe the topic would be Melitus type 2 and there focus the tips and tips for this case.

greetings...

zyand's profile photo
zyand
06/07/2012 5:10 p.m.

Welcome Lola and Zyand !!!

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/09/2012 3:09 a.m.

Thank you very much again for your welcome.And yes, Zyand is right, maybe a section for those of type II would be fine, but I don't know, because those of type II end up being type I (not all but a large majority), well, I'm going to the other talk.

DiabetesForo
06/09/2012 6:53 a.m.

Welcome to the forum

Anyone can open a thread on the appearance of diabetes that you consider, there are freedom of openings: D

Type 2 diabetes does not end up being type 1, if perhaps a percentage of patients with type 2 diabetes end with insulin therapy and not necessarily with an intensive pattern (Bolus-base).
In addition, today the arsenal of medications intended for type 2 diabetes is huge, especially incredines can be very important to improve control in worse controlled patients.

DiabetesForo
06/09/2012 7:30 a.m.

Thanks Owash, to see if Zyand reads this and it occurs to him that we can do the type II

DiabetesForo
06/09/2012 7:47 a.m.

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay to enter but I am already here again.

Well, I understand that this of privileges of managing a forum must be a real headache, as if it were not enough to deal with our life for life.

I realize my experiences in the forum.
1.- I am new and I don't know what to do, where do I get?Well, I am new ... ", but I enter and I find endless ideas and cases that expand my perspective if I do not take care of me, but I already constantly realize that my doubts (I do not ask why I hopeReading them in established topics) are not entirely resolved, since the mostly explained data apply for DM1 and although they are very useful you always have the thought if it applies 100% for one and how you give you confidence to see that someone very similarYou can support you too (DM2).

2.- I know that I can grab a topic and publish the case, but I still have the problem that we must first find a forum to publish it, for example a topic that I have been informed and that applies to the DM2 "Vs. Medicines Vs. Yerbas Miraculous"What forum do I put it in?In "Hello, I am new ..." or in "questions about diabetes" ... you see my frustration of seeing that each forum has its peculiarities, and if we pipe a section to shoot all our doubts and all our ideas so thathave well detected who are directed.

Well I hope I have explained to me since my friends usually tell me that if I dedicated me to selling stones I would end up buying water ...

Greetings...

zyand's profile photo
zyand
06/11/2012 5:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.