What kind of help do I need?

sergibcn's profile photo   06/14/2012 4:55 p.m.

Hello, I recently registered and I will go to the point:

I am a 22 -year -old boy with DM1 since the age of 14.I do not know why I can not control my diabetes but not for lack of knowledge but of constancy and overcom?I don't think I am admitted that I have this disease or I do not ... the question is that I cannot continue like that ... the last glucose I don't know ... I do not come out now is 10.2 .... it isA Burrada.Can anyone give me any advice?thank you

sergibcn's profile photo
sergibcn
06/14/2012 4:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sergibcn, you debuted to the same years that I, Tpoco was very friendly to her until recently.I have been dragging it for 33 years, it is a p ... Q t touch, but we have no choice but to assume it.They are bad ages ....
As?Here you will find a lot of help of all kinds, it is constant, especially to know the terms and familiarize yourself with the counting of rationSites: Oops: But my hem has improved barbarity and I'm waiting for the bomb.

Read everything that is useful in this forum and you will learn a lot and above all question, there are lovely people to help us.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/14/2012 5:16 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

I think increasing your exercise can help you a lot.More like, more game, if not play not like.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/13/2012 4:31 p.m.

Sergi, you have the same problem as my daughter: he can't take diabetes seriously and spend a bit of everything.

Believe me that if I had the solution I would have already applied it with it, but I think that until it does not decide to take the reins there is nothing to do.

Of course, if you decide, here you have us for doubts and to support you.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2012 7:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.