Bisolán, new soda suitable for diabetics

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/19/2012 5:07 a.m.

Hello everyone, here I leave a news in which the new drink that the company Solán de Cabras has taken to the market is presented.
This soda comes in lemon and multifruta flavors and does not contain gas.
In addition and this is the most important thing is made with fructose so its consumption is allowed in case of diabetes

Something new to drink this summer.
All the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/19/2012 5:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Antxon2011
I do not know, but that has fructose, will the glycemia not upload?If you have a juice percentage, do you have sugar?I use juices when I have hypos, Huy Huy Huy that sounds inflated advertising for people to buy.
Also thanks for the news, I want them to leave refreshing like that.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
06/19/2012 5:21 a.m.

I am that when I read "Apt for diabetics" I already put on bad milk: Twisted:
Have when they understand that we can eat everything ..... ufffff .... and eye that if it carries fructose it has carbohydrates and therefore you have to take them into account.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/19/2012 5:59 a.m.

Well, it is fine but with UF fructose, you have to look at the hydrates so as not to pass us because I am no longer deceived me.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/19/2012 8:21 a.m.

This contains fructose ... we will continue with Coca Cola, the Nestea and the Kas Light, apart from the infusions, the coffee alone and the water.Once I tried the kas of lemon light and what a bad way I knew, instead the nestea without sugar I love but the bad thing is that they only sell it in the super.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/19/2012 3:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

ALG, you have left the Free Aquarius !!Hehehe, I ultimately what I take, and very rich that knows me!Now, if it is in a bar .... Well, Cocacola Light always ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/20/2012 8:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.