Socks and hem

Sugared's profile photo   06/19/2012 8:31 a.m.

Hello everyone!
I would like to consult you a topic with which I walk half crazy.I am trying to lower the hemo to look for a baby and that's why I am a little obsessed with the capillary stockings.I would like to know if the socks that the glucometer gives you coincide are the we have;What stockings you have and what hemo comes out.These would be my data:
Meter: One Touch Ultra 2
Measurements a day: 8 approx.
Means that gives me:
119 The last 7 days
122 The last 14 days
124 The last 30 days
The point is that before using another meter, which did not do socks.I have been using it for a month.And I made a homemade mean in an Excel, from 6 controls (the others did not put them because it was the same format as that of a lifelong notebook).
And in this document the average came out lower than what I now get on the meter.What happens is that I did not square because the average came below 120 and the last hemo is 7.2 ... Perhaps the average of the glucometer is more real but I am afraid to go to the endo and that has risen me.It is that anguish of waiting for them to call you and give you the news ...
A hug!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/19/2012 8:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello again,

I wanted to apologize because maybe I should have written my question in 'I am new and I want to introduce myself'.
Excuse me, I'm new and I have no experience.
As I had introduced me in another thread 'get pregnant with diabetes' I was presented.

All the best

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/20/2012 10:15 a.m.

I already answered you in the pregnant thread, but I believe that with those glycemia below 7 insurance and I believe that more than seven.
The problem can be if you have 150 in the morning and the rest of the day to 90, even if it is only a measurement, equal to these 8 hours to 150 and that blood glucose should have more weight in the average

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2012 10:43 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks Tica
What I told you in the other thread: I have to stop thinking or go crazy :?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/20/2012 10:55 a.m.

Sugared, keep in mind that glycosilada are the last 3 months, but the last month contributes 50% of the final result of glycosilada.

I leave you a link:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/20/2012 3:02 p.m.

Thank you very much Owash!
Great link.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/21/2012 4:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.