I look for someone to take him at the Hospital de la Vall d'Hebrón

noelia's profile photo   10/15/2009 11:16 a.m.

Hello, I would like to contact someone who carry their diabetes in the Vall d'Hebron and if it can be in children/adolescents instead of adults or who have treated it there are :)

It is just to meet someone from the same hospital as me and be aware ...: D

Kisses to all.

noelia's profile photo
noelia
10/15/2009 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello gorgeous.

I think my daughter has the messenger direction of a girl of more or less your age.His name is Raquel and lives in Solsona, but sometimes he goes to reviews at the Vall d'Hebron.
I will ask her and, if she has it, I pass it to you.

How are you doing everything?

A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/15/2009 12:19 p.m.

Hi, beautiful.

I think my daughter has the messenger direction of a girl of more or less your age.His name is Raquel and lives in Solsona, but sometimes he goes to reviews at the Vall d'Hebron.
I will ask her and, if she has it, I pass it to you.

How are you doing everything?

A kiss

Hello Alea ^^
I am very good ^.
Because what is not going well lately is that I have enough hypoglycemia, I have been 3Diabetica, etc.Then I fuck and I went to talk to the Cap de Estudis "called here in Barcelona" I suppose it will be the head of studies or something like that but it gave the chance that instead of being the head of studies was the director and it was very badI, since I do not let anyone accompany me or anything.I explained what happened and said that I would talk to that teacher ¬¬ And well my mother spoke with my tutor and put a note on the agenda and all that, it seems that now they know everyone I have not had problems with this subject again butI had too bad: (I hope Celia is good and that the course has started well.
By the way, referring to Raquel, Celia already happened to me but I don't know if I had a bad time or Raquel I do not accept me ... since that will already do more than 1 or 2 months and I still did not see it connected or one day:(
Well Alea many kisses for you and your daughter.

Noelia ^^

noelia's profile photo
noelia
10/15/2009 12:30 p.m.

Noelia, what good news those of the bomb.

Regarding what happened to you in class, it is piercing that these things happen.The best thing is that all teachers know what you have and how to act.

As for Raquel, Celia tells me that he barely connects, and that he has not coincided.Let's see if there is luck.

Celia has started the course well.Let's see if it lasts.

A hug, beautiful, and you know how to locate me if you need.

DiabetesForo
10/15/2009 6:06 p.m.

Thanks Alea.

I hope everything is still well with Celia.

And I say the same you know how to locate me for anything.

Kisses Alea : d

noelia's profile photo
noelia
10/16/2009 9:30 a.m.

Hi Noelia, how are you going with the bomb? Surely great.I am very happy that we all go advancing for the better, the truth is that the bomb gives a lot of freedom and the way of living diabetes is different.
I have read what happened to you in the institute, how sad that they are still in the world professionals like this and, above all, taking into account that those dedicated to teaching are the ones who had to give an example.
I have had no problem with David, the truth is that all teachers have behaved wonderfully since he debuted.When David debuted went to visit the hospital, they took care of the insulin during the excursions so that he did not have to be aware of the backpack, they frequently asked him how he was, etc.The truth is that I will always be very grateful to the care they have had.

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 12:14 p.m.

Hi Noelia, how are you going with the bomb? Surely great.I am very happy that we all go advancing for the better, the truth is that the bomb gives a lot of freedom and the way of living diabetes is different.
I have read what happened to you in the institute, how sad that they are still in the world professionals like this and, above all, taking into account that those dedicated to teaching are the ones who had to give an example.
I have had no problem with David, the truth is that all teachers have behaved wonderfully since he debuted.When David debuted went to visit the hospital, they took care of the insulin during the excursions so that he did not have to be aware of the backpack, they frequently asked him how he was, etc.The truth is that I will always be very grateful to the care they have had.
Hi Chus!
I'm sorry to take you to answer :( but I'm with the bomb and that always liadilla. And when I have time I don't take the computer and I take the opportunity to be with the friends. Now with the bomb I have put the sensorReal Time that measures me sugar until Monday to explain more bomb options and at the moment I carry everything well.
On what happened to me in the institute, it has not happened to me again that the thing is going well lately care for me, they come and tell me Noelia like these?And when they see me watching the bomb or whatever they ask me if I need to go to the bathroom.
Well David how is it going?I hope very well: D

Greetings and kiss

NOEELIA

noelia's profile photo
noelia
12/10/2009 1:27 p.m.

Good news you bring, Noelia .... that the institute are more involved and that you already control the pump.Congratulations

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/11/2009 3:55 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Noelia, what course are you currently?

Greetings!!!

DiarioDeUnDiabetico's profile photo
DiarioDeUnDiabetico
11/13/2016 10:59 p.m.

Diariodeundiabetico said:
Hi Noelia, what course are you currently?

Greetings !!!

Hi @diariodeundiabetico,

From this thread many years ago, now I am in the second career studying for a child education teacher, I went through high school, then a superior FP and now university hehe.

I am not even at the Vall d'Hebron hospital since when I changed to the adults I had many problems so I ended up changing.If I continue with the insulin and medtronic bomb as when I started.

Greetings.

noelia's profile photo
noelia
11/13/2016 11:26 p.m.

Hi @diariodeundiabetico,

From this thread many years ago, now I am in the second career studying for a child education teacher, I went through high school, then a superior FP and now university hehe.

I am not even at the Vall d'Hebron hospital since when I changed to the adults I had many problems so I ended up changing.If I continue with the insulin and medtronic bomb as when I started.

Greetings.

noelia's profile photo
noelia
11/13/2016 11:27 p.m.

noelia said:
hello @diariodeundiabetico,

Greetings.

Hi @Noelia, as apparently the publication date does not appear (I am new in the forum) I did not know, I am 16 years old and I am doing an average degree in the institute and I would like to ask you how you are doing in the school environment, it is that whenI debuted at school because I was a bit like "the attraction", classmates wanted to see all the time as sugar measured and all that ... and the truth is that I felt very uncomfortable, so when I arrived at the institute directlyI hid everything, I did not take the meter or insulin and preferred not to lunch, well I finished 4th of that and I am in another institute and I am in my first year of an average degree, I do not take a meter or insulin but I canAllow to lunch about 2 rations and arrive perfectly at lunchtime (I talked to my doctor).The fact is that I have thought that now that in the mid -degree the environment is much more mature, people are going a little more to study than to hang out, it is time to do lunch controls by fine and I would like to knowYou as you organized and how you organize for school hours.

I feel the piece of text, greetings !!!

DiarioDeUnDiabetico
11/13/2016 11:37 p.m.

Hello again @diariodeundiabetico,

But I remember badly, the post this must be from 2009-2010.Now I am 20 years old in a few days, I fulfill them hehe, and I've been with diabetes for 12 years.

When I was diagnosed with 8 years I was also like the "fair monkey" they all wantedHe says that more and more, diabetes is well known to everyone, so I prefer to say I have diabetes and explain that it is, once to hide so much.A year and a half ago I started working and the first day of work I told my boss that I had diabetes so I had to carry a kidney with my sugar and juice machine ... All the colleagues asked me the first week thatBecause I was carrying that, but simply answering that I have diabetes and I must carry juices and sugar bone up, they don't ask again and see me by looking at me sugar in front of them and nobody asked questions to respect, once someone wants to know something,I answer normal and voila.

I think you should not hide it, also if something will happen to you, you can know why it can be.

Don't worry about the text, I think I have done the same hehe.Anything do not hesitate to keep writing to me!

noelia's profile photo
noelia
11/14/2016 12:26 a.m.

noelia said:
hello again @diariodeundiabetico,

But I remember badly, the post this must be from 2009-2010.Now I am 20 years old in a few days, I fulfill them hehe, and I've been with diabetes for 12 years.

When I was diagnosed with 8 years I was also like the "fair monkey" they all wantedHe says that more and more, diabetes is well known to everyone, so I prefer to say I have diabetes and explain that it is, once to hide so much.A year and a half ago I started working and the first day of work I told my boss that I had diabetes so I had to carry a kidney with my sugar and juice machine ... All the colleagues asked me the first week thatBecause I was carrying that, but simply answering that I have diabetes and I must carry juices and sugar bone up, they don't ask again and see me by looking at me sugar in front of them and nobody asked questions to respect, once someone wants to know something,I answer normal and voila.

I think you should not hide it, also if something will happen to you, you can know why it can be.

Don't worry about the text, I think I have done the same hehe.Anything do not hesitate to keep writing!

Tomorrow I will take everything and I tell you to see how it has gone to me, your message has given me a lot to terms, for me it is very important that this tells me a person who has gone through the same thing as me, thank you very much really @Noelia.

Greetings!!!

DiarioDeUnDiabetico
11/14/2016 1:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.