Does the pharmacy with a free recipe?

aurora2's profile photo   07/30/2012 12:45 p.m.

Hello, today I went to the pharmacy as every month, to remove the strips, (with electronic LatarjetThe insulin either, that surprises me because last month they charged me 2 euros more for each box -Novorapid and Lantus and asked and I came out that for the famous "cuts", and now this?How strange ... for us it would be great right?What I don't know if it's alone in Andalusia, has it also happened to you?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/30/2012 12:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Seriously they charged you anything ... what a rare thing.In Barcelona the strips and needles are given to me by the medical center.Insulin I have to pay those established by the SS in the pharmacy and the lancets pay me integral.
The truth is that with the current situation, if you did not have to pay ……. !!!!It looks like a fiction movie.hahahaha

Quim's profile photo
Quim
07/31/2012 5:14 a.m.

Yes, Quim as I tell you, the process of the strips - insulin, like any medication, the doctor puts the medical card for more or less, the patient does not have to go to the doctor to prescribe and theGood doctor ... He has less work, and yesterday I went to the pharmacy and they told me that the strips do not charge them and believe that insulin is not jo, that well ... but the case that last month was cold because insulin2 euros more for each box that often climb, and now this.For me that they go down, let them go ...

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/31/2012 5:31 a.m.

Well, it seems to me that they informed you badly in the pharmacy, I believe that as little we continue to pay insulin as until now or with the increase that already applies 4.13 euros per box.But they don't give it to us for free ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/31/2012 6:59 a.m.

Well ..., the insulin if the pharmaceuticalAnd I will see myself, if I miss myself, so crazy here in case someone happened to him the same,

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/31/2012 9:29 a.m.

Hello,
I am from Barcelona and the same as Quim.The strips give me in the Cap;Every time I need I call my nurse and prepare a package.For insulin, the doctor makes me a chronic recipe, which lasts a year approx., And when I need I go to the pharmacy and I pay what corresponds.Needles and lancetas at the moment they have given them to me in Cap.
Once it happened to me that I had the chronic 'expired' recipe and they told me in the pharmacy that I had to pay 80 and peak euros for a Lantus box.That or take the new recipe ... Luckily I always go with time ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/31/2012 10:32 a.m.

Well here in Andalucia no, here you throw them with recipe, the endocrine puts the amount a boat - two .. etc for the month, and then to the pharmacy to take them out with the card
And each boat went out for 45 cent we, and without a recipe, that I have had to buy them because they did not arrive for the month, in a pharmacy 45 euros and in another 32 euros, look what differentiates.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/31/2012 3:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.