Help accu-chek aviva

carlossoto1's profile photo   08/08/2012 7:34 a.m.

Hello, my name is Carlos and I have a problem with the purchase of these reactive strips, a month ago I bought in a pharmacy commission several boxes of this product for a diabetic friend who lives in America, when buying them there was an error and they gave me different different, specifically some that pono sensor-confort, by understanding almost anything of this issue I did not realize until I give them to my friend.

Now when going to the pharmacy to return them they put on me because they tell me that they can only be returned before 15 days, as the problem has been of them they will try to solve it without guaranteeing anything at all.

The thing is that I do not know what to do if they do not manage to return them, since they were several boxes and it was about 200 euros in total, I do not know if they can be shown in some place or if it is easy to find someone to buy them, some forum, or similar, the boxes are sealed and unopened, and I could send them anywhere or deliver in hand, I would appreciate it if there is any place or person where the case could be placed.

Thanks and greetings

carlossoto1's profile photo
carlossoto1
08/08/2012 7:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

eBay is your solution

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/09/2012 2:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.