Simulator Learn Diabetes.Lilly

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/20/2012 12:59 p.m.

Lilly has drawn an interactive simulator, intended for children and not so children, to learn a little more about diabetes.

It seemed a bit complex for young children, but it must be that I am very old and it is hard for me to understand the games because I have not managed to finish it :))

You have very good things: mandatory control must be done before eating and before exercising
He has bad things (humm, too many would say): It has come out that 50 gr of watermelon were 1 ration of HC and 250 gr of fried tomato another ration.
Consider that 123 is a good figure to start exercising intense: shock:
1 juice (it is assumed that from Brick) does not rise 22 mg/dl sudden or in a while

Anyway, there are several more things ... Let's see the whole and I make a more leisurely criticism on my website.
suggestions for the article are accepted.

By the way, the game is free and it is not necessary to register or anything similar.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/20/2012 12:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jo, because I am not able to find the backpack ..., I give one that is underneath, it is a kind of shadow
And nothing, I planted in the kitchen without a backpack and with nothing ... hahaha, but I will keep trying to see ... it seems fun.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
08/20/2012 5:57 p.m.

The backpack is in the garage ... :)) :))

Eye, that the Marras Play cost me 2 hours: Mrgreen: ... there was no way to pass a test.

Some considerations about the game:

DiabetesForo
08/21/2012 8:35 a.m.

Well ... and I in the father's office by clicking there with the mouse in case he woke up and told the daughter where the backpack was!
What a laugh, see that in the garage ..! Thank you Owash!The rest will be easier

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
08/21/2012 9:24 a.m.

Well, I was looking for the backpack under the bed, if you don't tell me my teammates would have finished the race and I would still be preparing the camp :))

It is fine but it is a bit complicated to take the air.I've left it halfway by keeping the game for when I have more time, heh, heh

DiabetesForo
08/21/2012 4:36 p.m.

hahahaha, because I am still with my backpack, that the silly girl does not limp her, click her hanger, the backpack disappears and I think this is already
To the kitchen Boy, and appears without a backpack, it seems to me that the girl to go camping or if not ...!Because I don't take it now! Hahaha

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
08/21/2012 6:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.