A rookie questions

jerfe's profile photo   08/30/2012 3:49 p.m.

Hello 2 weeks ago I di 189 on an empty stomach and they have told me that I am diabetic.6 months ago I was eating very badly, sugar, pasta, etc ... without knowing that it was diabetic.3 I started eating healthy without knowing that it was and without finding me badly.But to eat well, contractures, cramps and several tingles came.And now that I measure it, I have realized that when I am badly bad with tingling, cramps and tiredness by little exercise I do.My question is whether this is doing well spends over time, that is, if the body gets used to working with that glucose or if this is forever. I am taken b1 b6 b12 and I do not know if I can take any vitamin more now at the beginning.Greetings and thanks.

jerfe's profile photo
jerfe
08/30/2012 3:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hormigueans, cramps or contractures are usually poorly controlled diabetes symptoms ... It is usual that these discomforts cease when blood glucose is normalized for a while.

Regarding vitamins, it is best to consult your doctor ... Sometimes an excess of vitamin contributions is also harmful to health.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2012 3:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.