Tromalyt 150

dre@ms's profile photo   11/02/2009 1:11 p.m.

Hello everyone, because I wanted to know if someone has prescribed this kind of aspirin as prevention
I am 41 years old and I have been regulated by diabetes.
The truth is that it does not make me a bit of grace to have to take a daily pill until the rest of me
Life, I already do it with another Ramipril as a prevention of the kidney and I am not calm with so many
medications and more if you read the contraindications.
I know if the doctor sends it it will be for something but I have changed doctor and in a place they did not give me
Nothing as prevention and now it seems that every time I go they give me a daily pill, even though
values ​​and analysis everything goes well

HEMO 6.7

dre@ms's profile photo
dre@ms
11/02/2009 1:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Among the doctors there are 2 currents, one that supports the benefits of "aspirin" (or similar) to prevent strokes ... and another current that says otherwise, and that is not demonstrated.
I don't know what to say, but in case of risk I would take it.

Ramipril seems to have read that it is for the treatment for existing nephropathy and for hypertension.

Sometimes we focus only on glycemia, hemoglobin, etc. But as important as that is hypertension, cholesterol, triglycerides ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/02/2009 1:27 p.m.

I take Adiro 100 from shortly after the diagnosis, according to the endo by prevention even if I have no risk factor: perfect cholesterol, well low and hemo well ....

DiabetesForo
11/03/2009 10:54 a.m.

I also take adir
Ester

DiabetesForo
11/03/2009 12:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.