What happened to me yesterday ... (query)

auba's profile photo   11/05/2009 12:37 a.m.

Very good to all, I am not diabetic and I do not know much about the subject.Simply tell you that yesterday morning I began to feel bad, palpitations, dizziness, instability, it was hard for me to talk, I felt weird, sweating ... (as if I had taken a couple of glasses, I scared myself).I had lunch (but before I had already taken two glasses of milk and cookies), I still felt bad I went to the doctor after waiting for more than an hour, they did the sugar test 80, the doctor who had to be a "downturn ofsugar".During the day I was dizzy, in the afternoon after drinking a glass of milk and some bread I looked again I had 95 a relative who was fine.

But this morning I'm still dizzy and I really lost it.I do not know if after the work returns to the emergency room to make me an analytical or make an appointment in a couple of days.I'm breastfeeding my baby and I don't know if it will affect.Come on, I am lost, it's that I had never happened to me yesterday ... that's why I would appreciate your opinions ... Thank you!

auba's profile photo
auba
11/05/2009 12:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Who has to give you a diagnosis is a doctor, here we are not doctors, we are people with diabetes.If you continue with those symptoms and do not meet the doctor.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/05/2009 4:22 a.m.

Hello Auba, I hope you are better .... The symptoms could be a sugar or tension downturn, but the important thing is to know why and that is a doctor who must diagnose it.
You tell us how everything goes.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2009 7:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I have already consulted with a doctor.So thank you very much for your answers ... Ah!I only wanted opinion, of course, I know that nobody is a doctor here, thank you!

auba's profile photo
auba
11/05/2009 10:21 a.m.

What has the doctor told you, Auba?I hope it was a passing episode.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2009 3:45 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Auba!
We hope you are better. We are patients with diabetes and not doctors so I advise you not to leave it and go to your head doctor and ask you to do an analysis, to rule out that you are diabetics. Also make you make asugar curb if he sees it appropriate.
I wish you good luck and I hope you are better!:)

Sacha's profile photo
Sacha
12/13/2015 12:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.