{'en': 'Friendships', 'es': 'Amistades'} Image

Friendships

ALFONSO TESORO's profile photo   10/11/2012 1:58 p.m.

Hello, my name is Alfonso and I am 35 years old, I am from the north of San Sebastian ...

I have been with the type 1 diabetes for 31 years and although I already have plenty how the entire sugar roll is looking for people to share the experiences of our partner the DB because every day it costs me more ... According to time it takes time it takes worse...

And I think I need to relate to people who have my same problem to be able to share experiences, give us mutual support etc. since I have been very much so many years with the DB ....

Greetings waiting for your answer ...

ALFONSO TESORO's profile photo
ALFONSO TESORO
10/11/2012 1:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am 28 years old and I have been with diabetes for 25 years, we started with a similar age, even if you get me a few years.It is going well to relate to diabetic people so as not to feel a weirdo.It is very good to talk to people with my same problem because you want there to be no diabetes to know what it feels like.Now I am pregnant and my mother says that I have a perfect pregnancy, that she spends it worse ... And I think, hopefully I was vomiting, with sciatica, with whatever it is but without my dear friend the diabetes.Here I have met people who are living an experience similar to mine and shared fears get better.

Welcome!!!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/11/2012 2:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations Tica !!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your answer .... It is true shared things get better

ALFONSO TESORO
10/11/2012 3:19 p.m.

Welcome!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/11/2012 6:08 p.m.

Welcome Alfonso !!!
Here is another of Donostia, are you targeted in the association, in Intxaurrondo?
Greetingsssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/11/2012 6:44 p.m.

siiiiiiiiiiiii estoy apuntado pero en la de ZUMARRAGA....yo soy de la epoca de OSCAR JAVI DANI ANDONI RAFA....O EL EQUIPO MEDICO COMO TXARO MIREN ETC CUANDO IVA DE COLONIAS...LO QUE PASA ES QUE CADA AÑO QUEAfter so many years you lose contact with many diabetics and you see that it costs you more to take the issue of diabetes ... With some people I have noticed the forum for a longYou always agree ... thanks Ana !!!!!!!! for your answer

ALFONSO TESORO
10/12/2012 6:46 a.m.

Hello, I am 35 years old, 6 with our friend the sweet and ..... although I have not been as much years as you, but psychologically I have it fatal, I do not assume it, your Alfonso some consequence for diabetes? It is very good for meAlso interact with colleagues ...... xicos here I am

irene's profile photo
irene
05/13/2017 8:57 a.m.

Welcome, I can only tell you that you never stop fighting, never stop dreaming, and everything will be more bearable.
A hug

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/13/2017 1:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hi Alfonso.Here a fifty from the South, Andalusia.I've been with this for 28 years.Two years ago I was for your land.It was summer, I loved your land.Above all you can imagine that these green landscapes.
Still wanting to have friends everywhere, and especially with fatigue companions like you diabetics.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
05/16/2017 5:54 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Hello and it is good to share with colleagues from the DM1 ... I am 32 years

marnie's profile photo
marnie
05/16/2017 8:43 p.m.

Hello good!!!I am 43 years old and already 41 with diabetes, and although there was at some time in my life that I felt a little revealed ... now I enjoy life 100% to see if we can chat a little among all!And in times of necessity, share experiences to improve !!!Greetings!!!

ctomasc's profile photo
ctomasc
05/29/2017 1:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.