Sale Dexcom for 310 euros

tica's profile photo   10/19/2012 3:18 a.m.

Hello,

They have offered me a Dexcom (+ transmitter) for that price, the person is trusted, but I am not interested (I already have mine).I do not do an intermediary or anything, if someone wants information, to send me a private and send their email address.

tica's profile photo
tica
10/19/2012 3:18 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, Dexcom is a continuous meter? If so, do not hesitate to contact you.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/19/2012 4:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, it is a continuous meter, but keep in mind that then each sensor box is 320 euros plus VAT.In each box they go 4 and they last for about 3 weeks each (at best ...)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/21/2012 8:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

But in the worst case that some month or two, I cannot buy the sensors for some motibo, wouldn't I put it on me and this is already?I want to say that I am not outsourced or anything like that. Oh yes?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/21/2012 9:19 a.m.

You will see, I have the sugar more or less calculated at the same schedules, but, there is something that fails or I do badRecognize that it is the sensors, so it is, if it can be left without working in the months that the economy is bad, it would be mostly to know at what time ...., it goes up exactly, because it is a daughter, myLife to my regret, it is almost always the same thing that I would have more safely where I fail with the ups or down, to pay it I would not have problems because I worked recently, and they still did not pay me (for the ayutation) but we speak with the mayorAnd I would not have problems, so, good to have what happens .. because the endocrine in this I do not think it has much to do ....

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/21/2012 9:35 a.m.

Hello, still does not finance social security sensors?I am interested in the Dexcom G4 Platinium or the omnipod

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
10/21/2012 11:47 a.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

For what I have understood by social security, hopefully I will see, anyway asks
Well, as long as I think everything changes.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/21/2012 12:48 p.m.

Well in the end what happened to the meter?I was interested the truth.Do I buy someone?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
11/09/2012 5:42 a.m.

I have sent you a private.I already said that private interested parties;)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/09/2012 7:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

It has always interested me, but between 200 and 300 euros a month is too much for me, at least today.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/19/2012 2:55 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

But I planned to wear the months that could be
So they wouldn't bother anything in any problem can you believe?we do not explain its operation, and to them they will give it the most, so nothing
With that I will take me back, they will be fucking instead of facilitating us even if it is temporary .... they come out with that, now that when I have a visit with the endocrine I ask, even if so temporary that milks, that with a hem of8.8 Somewhere the problem will be I say.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
11/19/2012 8:15 a.m.

Hello, still does not finance the sensors the social security?I am interested in the Dexcom G4 Platinium or the omnipod

I am also interested in Platinum.As stated, precision has been improved in hypoglycemia detections.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/23/2012 6:23 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hi Tica M you can go private to buy the Dexcom

Isabel Guijosa Molina's profile photo
Isabel Guijosa Molina
03/14/2017 10:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.