Hello, I'm new here

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/07/2009 6:16 p.m.

Hello, my name is Juan Carlos, I am 29 years old and I was diagnosed with the type1 diabetes at 2 years, and everything must never have a good control.

At 23 years I was diagnosed with diabetic retinopathy, and today I am a total blind, although today I carry good blood glucose controls, and I do not lose hope that diabetes can be cured one day or another.

Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2009 6:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I would like to talk to people from the forum with the same Poblema that I have and as many of the forum to know new things, the truth is that this beech forum and since I am in the I like it every day more because you can getTo find out many new things, cordial greetings.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2009 4:24 a.m.

Hi Juanca-29, welcome!

I also have diabetes many years ago (24 years), and I still hope that this will be solved, above all, they can be solved and avoid the problems that have diabetes, that at least :)

In the forum you will find a lot of help and company only that on weekends it is a bit quiet, you will see how on Monday you have more company: D

All the best.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
11/08/2009 4:28 a.m.

Anapp

Juanca, welcome home.

I feel about your view, although you can be an example for people like my daughter, who has not just seen the dangers of not achieving good control.

I hope that from now on, everything goes better for you and, I do not know if the cure, but we all hope that there are progress to make a more comfortable life and with less setbacks regarding diabetes, such as artificial pancreas and advances in advances inCell therapies.

That said, welcome and get comfortable.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/08/2009 8:05 a.m.

Hi Juanca, welcome to the forum.
I feel about retinopathy, and I hope you learn many things to avoid any other complication.It is never too late.
Tell us a little about your guidelines in case we can guide you.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/08/2009 8:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thanks to everyone, if someone wants to add me to the messenger it is
all the best.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2009 12:27 p.m.

@"Juanca-29" Welcome to the forum.I have learned many things here, I hope you also wish you useful.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/06/2016 10:38 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.