I present myself, I'm from Alcala de Henares

pirupic's profile photo   10/23/2012 5:20 a.m.

Hello everyone.

My name is David, and I am type 3 diabetic, the diabetic of my house is my 2-year-old son Bruno, but he does not know how to write on the computer yet, although he tries to blows:-/.

Bruno debuted with 21 months and has already passed 6 since then, it has been very very hard, but little by little we are moving forward.

We have not even had strength, no time, and perhaps no desire to navigate the Internet or for forums, but the fact that we begin to do it I imagine what it means that we are moving forward.

Nor did you think we have not been learning about child diabetis these 6 months, but quite the opposite.

I just want to thank everyone in advance for being here.

Greetings and see you
David.-

pirupic's profile photo
pirupic
10/23/2012 5:20 a.m.

Bruno, 3 añitos , diabética desde los 1.5. Hemo : 7.4
Novorapid: 4-2-1-2 Levemir: 2 ( noche)

Welcome: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2012 5:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome !!!!

A question is your little diabetic type 2?It is what I found to read in your firm, but being so tiny I don't know if it is possible that it is that guy.

I debuted being a little older than Bruno, I was 3 years old ... now I have 28 and no complication or with the prospects of having something in the short term ... Once you take the trick to this disease you will see how it can be doneA practically normal life

tica's profile photo
tica
10/23/2012 6:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Tica, Jo my first message and I already write it badly, it's type 1, of course, my finger was gone.
Congratulations on your hemoglobin, to see when we get to that;)

Bye
David.-

pirupic's profile photo
pirupic
10/23/2012 11:16 a.m.

Bruno, 3 añitos , diabética desde los 1.5. Hemo : 7.4
Novorapid: 4-2-1-2 Levemir: 2 ( noche)

There is a trap in my hemo ... haha ​​I am pregnant and I have to take everything to Rajatabla, pesos, no sport, 10 controls a day, I also carry a continuous meter.
Normal my hemo is around 6.5

tica's profile photo
tica
10/23/2012 12:08 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi David, welcome ... here there are people who know a lot and surely help you, I can too.
I see that you use the same lancet as me;Mine are the bd micro-fineOn a Germany website that I got cheaper than in the pharmacy, which one do you have and how much do they cost you?

Health.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
10/23/2012 12:25 p.m.

Welcome to the forum

Tica has another powerful "weapon" to lower glycosilada: motivation.
In that, you match it.

Luckily, you have reached diabetes when Levemir is already authorized for over 2 years.
You would be well forced to use NPH, much more complicated to control for its peaks and give much less freedom.

Participate and ask everything you want ... it's free;)

The lancetas ... In some places they give them in the outpatients, I suppose not the same ones that you use, although I suppose you will have already tried.

A kiss to Bruno

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2012 12:37 p.m.

Welcome David !!!
I have a three -year -old girl and since I became pregnant I am type 1 diabetic. I imagine how hard it will have been for you that the little one has diabetes ..., but you have to be strong and take it as well as possible ...
Lucky lucky get very quickly ...
For anything here you have us ...

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
11/07/2012 6:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.