A recommendation for those who have a child, or not.

Nacho_71's profile photo   11/27/2009 5:53 a.m.

I have been these two days in Madrid, a friend invited the Plannet Premier 51. Since he has worked on the project very directly.

You can not miss it, it is a movie, with laughter throughout the film, an endless giños to the history of cinema, and technologically a pass.

Spanish producer, Spanish capital, Spanish director ........ Come on, 100% house product, and that will sweep in half the world.

Without a doubt, it is worth it.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/27/2009 5:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems that he promises, according to my eldest daughter !!!, Well, to support ours, right ???

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/28/2009 7:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Yesterday we saw her, she is very good and Noe laughed a lot, although already, after positions and with the "Macarena" in the background, the astronaut could have been European ... He is fantastic, I also recommend it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/29/2009 6 a.m.

I also recommend it, today we have seen it and we loved it.Highly recommended.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/29/2009 4:26 p.m.

I'm glad you liked it.

No doubt the setting could have been "European" but would lose a bit.He has much more grace with that planet 50s of deep America.In addition, although the producer and the whole creative part are Spanish, for two years Sony got into the project, and that I suppose it also influences.

The screenwriter is the same as Sherk, so that would also mark the development of the project.

The good thing is that it is a Spanish study, with Spanish producer, with Spanish director (although Sony wanted to load and put someone of renowned) and that has been done in Spain and given work to a lot of people for a few years.Only in execution of the film, there are 300 people working for more than a year.

If you remember, the alien protagonist, he has a fishbowl in his room, and inside corals, which are the pets of the anagram of the Marine Aquarium Forum in which he participated.A wink by the director.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/30/2009 5:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.