Having chosen a pier

Juan Luis's profile photo   12/02/2009 4:09 a.m.

Sometimes I forget that I am diabetic.If, sometimes I am surprised seeing my glycemia and asking me, walk, why do I have 247 now?... Joé, because I'm diabetic or not?And we demand a lot or, rather, we are very illusory, they give us “all” the media, in my case bomb and continuous meter, and we think that we are no longer diabetic, haha, that you have believed it, Conia, that it is not the same to measure and suck you than the one who does the pancreas ... a skech has just come to my head (or how it is written) in which the Bricolage programs were parodied in which it was explained how to build a cathedralGothic ... Well, the same, they give us a wood and glue, we get to it and we are surprised that a cassock comes out.No, that it is not the same to do of pancreas to do an organ that has been struggling one hundred thousand years of evolution learning to do so.So ... have chosen a pier.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/02/2009 4:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

:));) MUA!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/02/2009 5:50 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

: Mrgreen: Very good: Mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/02/2009 9:56 a.m.

Pozi ... so much that sometimes I forget whether I have punctured or not:?

More than once, and more than two, eating or having dinner with "people of the same guild": Mrgreen: ... you look at them and ask them, have you already put insulin?To what with surprise face they answer you: but if you were looking at me while I did!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/03/2009 12:51 p.m.

.... yes it happens to me too, I do it so mechanically that sometimes I have to review the Bolus history to see if I put on the corresponding dose ... I have it so automated .....: D .... Let's go, to forget that I have not diabetes, but it is so routine that it is part of my life already naturally .......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/04/2009 3:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.