Oral insulin essays begin

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/11/2009 1:20 a.m.

Novo Nordisk begins phase 1 tests with the first oral insulin analogue

Madrid (11-12-09) .- Novo Nordisk has begun the first phase 1 trials with an oral insulin analogue (NN1952).This milestone will report 2 million dollars to the company Merrion Pharmaceuticals PLC, whose Gipet technology will be used in the NN1952 formulation.

The objective of the essay, which is being carried out in Germany, is to investigate the safety, tolerance, pharmacokinetics (drug exposure) and pharmacodynamics (effect) of NN1952 in holy volunteers and people with type 1 diabetes and type 2. The results of the results of theessay, in which about 80 people are placed to enroll, they are expected to be available in the first half of 2011.

News published in the interactive doctor, digital publication.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/11/2009 1:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oysters the saints also have diabetes ???I thought they were fought from it when they rose to heaven ...... or refer to holy volunteers, because of the patience to have in these cases, I say.;) :)) :)) :))

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/11/2009 4:15 a.m.

: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

The founder of Opus had diabetes ... and counts in one of his stories that he "cured" of diabetes after a severe hypoglycemia ...
Let's see if I remember tonight and I hit the link where it is related ... it's trchante :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/11/2009 4:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.