Pharmacies strike in the Valencian Community

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/13/2012 2:14 a.m.

Link ... 14526.html

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2012 2:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Every day they close by strike 2 out of every 3 pharmacies, in shifts.
It is likely that the possible insulin shortage will happen in small or away populations from large cities or in small pharmacies.
I have already counted several times, that in my neighborhood of Valencia Capital there are 8 pharmacies in 1 km around ... and similar proportion must be in the rest of the city.

Insulin is not expensive, at least it is not one of the most expensive medications, so it does not make much sense that these medications are not paid.
And if it happens, I don't want to imagine medications for Alzheimer's or other ailments with very high prices.

This news does not mean that there is no insulin, but that pharmacies do not pay or cannot pay the department stores (which in turn buy them from the pharmaceutical laboratories) because the Generalitat owes 6 months (around 450 million euros).
Most of the pharmaceutical laboratories that serve directly to the Ministry are charging 3 years: shock:
Imagine that the laboratories will raise a similar measure ... isn't we criticizing them a lot?
That is why I do not like this strike, a measure of force taken from privilege positions and believing the navel of the world (with total right to claim what they owe them but they must look around).

In practice, the pharmacy is the first privatized service ... For many years, now that it is "fashionable" privatizations (Madrid, Castilla La Mancha, Barcelona, ​​Valencia ...)

Also remember that medications are copied ... From 10% of chronicles, 40% normal contribution to 60% of those who earn the most.
What money is still entering pharmacies every day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2012 3:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.