For Prado ... and the rest: Run

Nacho_71's profile photo   12/18/2009 5:17 a.m.

@nila do as @joseludi says little by little, and the theme of knees is often a tread problem, I have been a lot of time to get templates that will work for me, Joseludi knows that I have been with knee pain and withA contracture in the left twin months until I managed to go to one who did something that earned me and I think I still still find the good.
You see little by little, and do not stop fighting, I am sure that there will always be something that can be done, as soon as I bother me something I throw me into the pool, but come on, they have to teach me to swim like everything.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/21/2016 12:10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you, I think I'm going to the podiatrist, which I think is where they look at the footprint, because I have not fallen that it could be that and I have problems when I tread, I wear a lot a side of the sole.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/24/2016 12:40 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
thanks, I think I'm going to the podiatrist, which I think is where they look at the footOne side of the sole.

Do not go to a current podologist.If you plan to continue running (I did not find out that you leave it: -w) you must go to a sports podologist to do a study of the footprint running and see if you have a neutral tread, pronator or supiner or a mixture) will be worth moreexpensive that a normal but surely takes away from a future problem.

Ale, I've already brought you more !!!:))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/24/2016 10:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nila said:
thanks.I use Nike's pegasus and I usually run down the beach.I do not run much distance, what I do is gradually intersperate career with walking to go little by little

I guess these will be:

Link

They are for neutral tread or who uses templates to correct.

DiabetesForo
03/24/2016 10:17 a.m.

I will go to one of the insurance and if it is not worth it, I look for a sports one as you say

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/24/2016 10:37 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Who is going to stop to stop sports?Where do we have to go @joseludi to hit a race?
Little by little, with illusion, effort and fighting dreams can come true, it will be hard is not a sea of ​​roses but it is the greatest satisfaction in the world.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/24/2016 1:46 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

nila said:
I will go to the insurance one and if I do not look for me a sports one as you say

Do you have social security or private insurance?

If you have private insurance, try looking for a sports traumatologist that see you the pains.

If you are not going to force much, I could be worth it, now if you plan to continue seriously the ideal thing is that they see you the tread in motion, the analysis is not worth it if it is stopped.

Cheer up :-)

DiabetesForo
03/24/2016 2:18 p.m.

jconegar said:
who will it occur to stop doing sports?Where do we have to go @joseludi to hit a race?
Little by little, with illusion, effort and fights dreams can come true, it will be hard is not a sea of ​​roses but it is the greatest satisfaction of the world.

Where there is space to run, with that enough, hahaha

DiabetesForo
03/24/2016 2:18 p.m.

nila said:
thanks, I think I'm going to the podiatrist, which I think is where they look at the foot> I wear a lot on one side of the sole .

This happened to me, so you have no neutral footprint.You are pronator or supiner, depending on the wear side.These shoes are not worth you unless a good sports podologist makes you some templates.

At the moment you would have 2 options: or continue with those shoes putting you plants made by a sports podologist that correct, or (the cheapest) Buy you sneakers for pronator or suine (depending on your footprint)

Here are some links to see what kind you have:

Link
Link

Tell us from which wearing side or uploading a photo as you want.

DiabetesForo
03/24/2016 2:29 p.m.

Thank you.I spend the outer side.I will look at my links.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/24/2016 2:43 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
thanks.I spend the outer side.I will look at my links.

So you are supinadora

DiabetesForo
03/24/2016 3:48 p.m.

@jconegar @joseludi to see if you throw a cable.I go to run, and I have made some templates (well two pairs), the first one a thymus, tread study and everything, but they were a disaster and did not support them.Now I have done others in a place that my traumatologist has recommended me.I study again ... templates with much better paint, but since I carry them, I hurt my knees.I have made them for pain in iliac crest due to dysmetry (I have a hip somewhat rotated by a scoliosis), but my knees crushed: C and I have not yet run with them.Opinions?

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/28/2016 5:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

If your knees hurt at the beginning, it can be normal, you do well, before running you have to take it a few days so that both joints and muscles get used to it.If it hurts at two weeks it is no longer normal.
I have been done by three templates, they have taken me to my eyes, also leaving me lying, in the end one of an orthopedics with a trauma were the ones that made me some that earned me.
The templates theme is very complicated, because the most minimal variation in what has to be annoyed.
@joseludi you have more experience than me in the world of sport because I have not been.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 5:41 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@pocholaI don't have templates so I can't help you on the subject but for pure logic if it hurts you is a totally wasted money.I do not know where you will be but if you can approach Madrid I can recommend the place where I did the study of the footprint.They did not make templates, they said that I did not miss, they just recommended that sneakers use.

The one who does not directly put the templates "because you vouchers" already says a lot.If you want I put it, you will not see any place or forum dedicated to athletics to speak badly.I think that although it is expensive it is preferable to spend more money but at least not throw it into the paper just like your health

DiabetesForo
03/28/2016 6:24 p.m.

JOO: ((Well, they are the second ones, I have 400 euros. The scheme case I do not need a template for the subject to suck or soThe pain on the iliac crest is removed.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/28/2016 6:40 p.m.

pochola said:
joo: ((because they are the latter, I already have 400 euros. The schemSure have put me 0.4 cm in one of them to see if my pain is removed on the iliac crest.See what they tell me

Well, I tell you, last year charged 100 euros for the study:

1. Exploration on a stretcher to assess the status of muscles and
Hip, knee, ankle and foot joints.
2. Cinematic analysis on professional running tape to assess the
Knee alignment, ankle and foot.
3. Electronic platform assessment of plantar supports, both in
static as in dynamics, checking pressure percentages, areas
of maximum support and dynamic speech of the plantar footprint.
4. Tests necessary to rule out possible dysmetry (difference from
length between the legs), elasticity and muscle tone.
5. If you need templates: obtaining a plaster mold from the
foot at its moment of maximum stress by helping a ram
Pneumatic Podo

And if you needed templates they charged you 200 euros in addition

Get into forums like these:

Link
Link
Link
Link

among others and seeks and asks for podes d-e-p-o-r-t-i-v-o-s that are good.It is better that you spend something else but that the problem will really solve.I think that inconveniences already escape what we can tell you in a forum like this.There surely someone can recommend good professionals or read both bad and good experiences.

Good luck and please keep us informed :-)

DiabetesForo
03/28/2016 7 p.m.

Thank you very much for the info @joseludi I will take advantage of this week that I am without classes to read well the forums that marks me, which will also come well to train insurance, because as soon as I finish the race, I am looking forward to training more seriously (now betweenThe work, study and the little one, I don't have much time).I keep you informed.;)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/28/2016 7:13 p.m.

@joseludi you are a crack, thank you very much for all the information set.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 10:32 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.