Hello, I'm Marijose

marijose's profile photo   01/09/2010 5:43 p.m.

Hello, I'm Marijose.
After several years in the negation phase,: Oops: Now I am able to say that I am diabetics.
I have been insulin only for a few months (Lantus) and I have to admit that it is not as horrible as I thought.Although years ago, only the self -controls already seemed to me a hell ... and not even mention the pills !!
I just hope to learn to live with diabetes.
Happy year 2010 to all!

marijose's profile photo
marijose
01/09/2010 5:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Marijose

Welcome to Matrix: D

Cheerle
Although my theory is that in a few years they will take out an insulin mixed with Botox: Mrgreen: since we click, we will take advantage of it: Mrgreen:

Seriously, if you accounts for diabetes, we take care of less than 7 minutes a day (self -controls, punctures, etc ...) so that the impact on our life should not concern ourselves ... Yes, we must worry about being well controlled andhave a good quality of life, now and in the future (I am philosophical today :))
That phrase of: Living with diabetes, not for diabetes.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/10/2010 5:17 a.m.

I have only been in this new stage of my life for a few months ...... And maybe one day I tired, and it deplies me ... or something.But today, I feel happy: I take care of me more, like healthYears as a smoker ... although late one to leave it ...You find out that you are wearing them.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/11/2010 2:58 a.m.

Welcome Marijose !!!!Now it's time to learn so you can feel a little better every day.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/11/2010 3:54 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you all!
What about the botox that has liked it, surely it can't be done ?????:?
Nacho, what envy you give me, the truth is that I do feel a sick ... In fact, this only my family knows, I am worried about telling him at work and that they look strangely ...: Oops: and all theworld gets to comment ...
You know when one day you say "I'm regime" and then everyone starts telling you what you can and what you can't eat, "don't eat bread with meat!", "Don't drink at meals," now, and ifIt makes me a knot, what ??: (((
Well, Velia is right, what I need is to learn more ...
I insist, thank you all.I will ask you more things, I have so many doubts !!
All the best

marijose's profile photo
marijose
01/16/2010 1:41 p.m.

Hi Maria José, I agree with Owash je, heh, it's great, the bad thing is that he would have a stretchman and a stretchman and a face full of wrinkles, ha ha.:))
Well, out of jokes, it is normal, do not worry, I at the beginning towards the same in the work, I did not say it because I was afraid of being thrown away, but if you think about it, they find out, or by a decrease in sugar,Well, every month you have to go to the doctor for insulin, or because when they eat something out of the ordinary you always say no (or do you eat it ...?).It is not bad for the rest of the people to know, do not be ashamed, you will also learn who is understanding and who is not, more, if you have a very strong descent, how do you want them to help you solve it if they do not know that you are diabetic andDo not have any identification card with you?Think about it, they can save your life ... Start saying it in a low voice and who you want to see how later you get it naturally.Look at me, they recently put a bomb and last night it was the first time I had dinner away from home, because all my myigos know that they put it on me and they asked me how they and even joked saying that they had an Etarra next to it.Dilo woman, you will see how you are going to rejoice later and you will also laugh at you, it is the best.:))
Welcome.

paula's profile photo
paula
02/20/2010 12:47 p.m.

Good Mariajose, and welcome to the forum!
Patience, a lot of patience and little by little ... if you feel or obsess the same rejection and that cannot be.
And I am with Paula !!Encourage you to tell your closest classmates ... Capullos there are many in the world, but there are comprehensive, tolerant (thank God) and well, even the dumbest one day you can do a great favor.
A kiss and we keep reading

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/21/2010 9:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.