About transgenic wheat.INTERESTING

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/23/2012 2:30 a.m.

Link ... UD-109761/ >

There is one thing that catches my attention.If you look, talk that "many diabetics or prediabetics ceased to be."I don't know if it will be a mistake in the translation by the journalist.At this point I am already clear, I think, it can be "controlled" but "not cure".

Good day to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/23/2012 2:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link

There is one thing that catches my attention.If you look, talk that "many diabetics or prediabetics ceased to be."I don't know if it will be a mistake in the translation by the journalist.At this point I am already clear, I think, it can be "controlled" but "not cure."

10% of type1 diabetics are diagnosed as celiac, ergo stop taking wheat and cereals and none has been cured.

Xavi's profile photo
Xavi
11/23/2012 5:51 a.m.

That I know, cultivation and marketing for food use of transgenic wheat is not yet authorized.Only soy and corn.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/23/2012 6:01 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I do not know if it will be allowed but according to the articu "the least susceptible to suffering genetic modifications to gain weight agribusiness", because it says that 90% of the wheat is already transgenic and that in a few years it will be 100% of the crops.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/23/2012 9:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.