Glucotrack

Gema3's profile photo   01/16/2010 11:28 a.m.

Hello everyone:

This meter can be fantastic:

According to them, it is marketed in the middle of the year in Europe.Let's see SIS is true and touches us in Spain too, hopefully it has an affordable price.

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
01/16/2010 11:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

From this meter we knew a couple of years ago, more or less.
I was good.They requested volunteers for the tests (only in Israel and in Spain) and I know that some forero pointed out.
But there were "technical" problems and there has been a break.Let's see if the thing starts now.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/16/2010 1:03 p.m.

I have contacted them and they have told me that they expect to sell it in Europe, including Spain, in the second half of the year:

Thank you for your e mail and for interest in our devices.
UNFORTUNATELY AT THE MOMENT GLUCOTRACK® IS NOT YET READY FOR COMMERCIALIZATION.We are Currently in Clinical Trials Phase.
We Expect The Device To Be Ready for Marketing in Europe (Including Spain) Toward The Second Half of 2010 and in the USA ABOUT A Year Afterwards.
FOR FURTER DATA AND INFORMATION PLEASE VIST OUR web site occasionally:

Best Hardards,

Tali Shahar,
CEO personal assistant

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
01/17/2010 11:20 a.m.

I don't think it's so soon, but hopefully I am wrong.
In a meter of this type I did insist on me: not invasive, that is calibrated once a month and that practically does not need consumables.
Let's see if they begin to leave at once, that it is already of so much truncated hope.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/17/2010 12:49 p.m.

Marketing permits are usually pharragosos and long ... and taking into account that they continue in clinical phase ... unfortunately I do not think they are in phase 3 (tests with humans) :?

So I agree with Alea: I insisted with this meter ... almost what was needed.
And I don't think we see him marketed here.

DiabetesForo
01/17/2010 1:23 p.m.

I know that meter several years ago.I contacted them and informed me of the project.It looked good, of course.A year ago they began to start the clinical trial phase and in Spain they had (I no longer know how the subject is) to the Princess Hospital as a test site.They have been showing several soft and hard evolutions and that indicates that the device is evolving.
Although I bet an tortilla skewer and a cane that this year does not see the light.In fact, that project gives me a bad thorn.What in principle seemed like a great speech to carry I am starting to see it as an device D use exusively clinical (Menarini glucody type, for Holter type measurements).I hope to be wrong.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/18/2010 4:07 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

We have news of these non -invasive meters and they don't finish leaving.It must be quite difficult to get good glucose control without using blood, but it would be a round business for the pharmaceutical one that achieved it.
I suppose the biggest problem is reliability, if they are not totally safe, they cannot be marketed.Hopefully they don't take long.
Greetings: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/18/2010 7:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone:
I am new in the forum.I have seen that you are interested as everyone a non -invasive meter.I must tell you that Glucotrack's story has been over nine years.I contacted the Israeli company when my daughter debuted at 4 years in 2006. It seems that it is now a reality outside Israel, but they have been using it for a long time.
The information regarding the price they gave me is that they estimated an initial value of 900 dollars the device and click about 150 euros.It was best that the sensor lasted about 6 months.I fear that here they will sell it more expensive and the duration of the sensor will already be in charge of shortening it.I don't want to discourage anyone, but there is a lot of money at stake with reactive strips.On the other hand I confirm the Biomed that you commented.I think it is already being marketed in Türkiye and England.

Greetings to all.

atila69's profile photo
atila69
10/29/2014 5:01 a.m.

Hi Atila69 .... I think that is the mother of the lamb ... the consumables.There are too many interests and it is always about "creating" although I am convinced that it is unnecessary on many occasions, a "consumable", a "quota", a "mortgage" ... or "control" the duration of that "consumable" formake it interesting.

We are convicted.And something without consumables would make many companies nervous, and powerful.Come on, or you are in garlic, or leave you out, fixed ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/29/2014 7:02 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Let's see, for those who do not know.I have been using it for 2 months to try it.I speak of him here Link and here Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/30/2014 6:03 a.m.

Here you have a video recorded by my Link and here I also talk about him

But above all at the entrance of "Questions" where you can ask me any questions about the device Link Questions-freestyle-libre-y-glucotrack/

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/30/2014 6:04 a.m.

Hello ... does anyone have it?

ciezanica's profile photo
ciezanica
12/18/2017 11:18 a.m.

I just asked the company that markets it and in a document that has been referred to specifies that it is not indicated for DM type I.
However, I see that Hansolo uses it and it seems that type I can anyone say something about it?

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
12/19/2017 1:48 p.m.

Hello, I am trying to acquire a glucotrack unit to measure the glucose level for type 2 diabetes. But I can't find how or where to buy it.Please, could you help me?
I have also written Biomed, but I don't get an answer.
Thank you so much!

Machen's profile photo
Machen
03/29/2020 11:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.