To tell them ...

Nana's profile photo   12/02/2012 7:14 p.m.

that I always read them and even filled the survey a few days ago;) I twice tried to respond in a thread and zas ...!Disappeared.

On October 30, my husband died, 36 years of love and excellent relationship, I have learned in this short time that I have been from a widow, that the world does not end with the death of a husband, I have filled my mind and a lot of courage toFace the new life that I have to live.I always thought I was going to go first than him and nothing ... it advanced to me.:-/ surprises that give us life!:))

Owash, I didn't know where to put this, I wanted to put it in the forum, if you want you move it for route.

Greetings to all, I always read them in the stands.;)

This forum if it gets better ... is damaged.8)

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/02/2012 7:14 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

How much I feel Nana :(, I'm glad to see that you do not lack the mood because living 37 years with a person is a lifetime and you have to miss him much and yes, life continues and the time heals everything and attenuates the pain..... A big kiss and don't stop writing to us :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/03/2012 3:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ohhh, Nana, I am very sorry for this news :(. And as Prado says, I'm glad how you have faced this new stage, after so many years together and happy it should not be easy to be one. But yes, you have to continue, and of course notThere is a choice, we will have to do it in the best possible way ... A huge hug and here we are for what you need.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/03/2012 4:07 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I am very sorry.
My father died a year and a half ago and had a relationship with my mother for more than 40 years.Apart from the penalty that children felt for the loss of our father, we were very afraid as my mother was going to overcome it.During this year and a half he has shown us a great strength and as he has known how to enjoy life (with her friends, her children, taking advantage of time ...).
Nana, surely you will have more difficult moments than others and more than one relapse, but if you have that good mood, little by little everything will return the pain will be appeased.
A very strong kiss, a lot of encouragement !!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/03/2012 7:03 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Nana, I'm very sorry ..., ((: (((((
Life is like that, or we take it or leave it ... and in the end, for many laps that we give it we have to move on.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/03/2012 12:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nana .... You know ... I'm very sorry.

I always tell my husband that I will not get to X years, we never know, right?When these things happen, you think a lot and value, but specifically I return to the load ...

I will try to be more positive, be more "nana" :)

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/03/2012 1:02 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Thanks for that huge kiss and for your words.I miss it very much, very much, but as long as we don't touch us, we must move on with the life we ​​have ahead.

I am very sorry.
My father died a year and a half ago and had a relationship with my mother for more than 40 years.Apart from the penalty that children felt for the loss of our father, we were very afraid as my mother was going to overcome it.During this year and a half he has shown us a great strength and as he has known how to enjoy life (with her friends, her children, taking advantage of time ...).
Nana, surely you will have more difficult moments than others and more than one relapse, but if you have that good mood, little by little everything will return the pain will be appeased.
A very strong kiss, a lot of encouragement !!

Well ... I plan to follow the same steps as your mom, thanks for the kiss and for those words of mood.I read you for the thread of the beera, Diego arrives right now.What a happiness!: D

nana, I'm very sorry ...: ((: ((((
Life is like that, or we take it or leave it ... and in the end, for many laps we have to move on.

Always pa'trás or pa'garrar impulse.:)) That's the case!
Thank you, for being here with me.

nana .... you already know ... I'm very sorry.

I always tell my husband that I will not get to X years, we never know, right?When these things happen, you think a lot and value, but specifically I return to the load ...

I will try to be more positive, be more "nana" :)

EEEEEEEESOESA Amiga!I love you big, enjoy the mini vacation.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/03/2012 5:07 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Nana, I feel a lot what has happened, and I hope you find yourself better, over time.You are lucky to have your children and grandchildren with you and know how to enjoy them, and that is what will help you the most.If you see that you have more time and that you need to distract yourself, you can always tell us how you have fixed yourself so well with diabetes throughout your life and you have managed to have a full and happy life despite it.
You are an example and hope for all of us
A strong hug: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/16/2012 10:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Nana, I feel a lot what has happened, and I hope you find yourself better, over time.You are lucky to have your children and grandchildren with you and know how to enjoy them, and that is what will help you the most.If you see that you have more time and that you need to distract yourself, you can always tell us how you have fixed yourself so well with diabetes throughout your life and you have managed to have a full and happy life despite it.
You are an example and hope for all of us
A strong hug: D

Regina, thanks for your words, I am as Bécquer said ... "I have sadness happy ..."

In order not to be repetitive and tired, look for "users" for my messages and in the first ones I wrote there is compilation of my experiences with my sweet friend, I always try to take care of myself and not to discourage me ... day by day, step by step, and never give up.Nothing easy, but you can.;)

A kiss.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/25/2012 4:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.