{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy, the low by mutual or social security?', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo, ¿la baja por la Mutua o por la Seguridad Social?'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy, the low by mutual or social security?

nieva's profile photo   12/06/2012 5:32 p.m.

Hello,

I am 26 years old and I am type 1 diabetic since 16.

I am 20 weeks pregnant and my company wants me to unsubscribe because of the mutual because my work harms me for pregnancy, but the mutual says that being diabetic that has to unsubscribe is my heart doctor due to illnessCommon, that they only give the benefit for labor risk to healthy pregnant women.

The difference is that the mutual pays you 100% and social security only 70%.

Do you know of a pregnant and diabetic woman who has achieved the decline in the mutual?

Thank you so much!All the best.

nieva's profile photo
nieva
12/06/2012 5:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,

For diabetes you have no right down for high risk pregnancy.If your work considers it at risk for pregnancy, that is another issue and should not mix it with diabetes ...

If you want, stop by the thread Experiences-Diabetes/Pregnant-with-Diabetes-T7956.html <!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/06/2012 6:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes I know a couple of cases, but no diabetics.One is a trade clerk and the other an engineer who works in electrical networks and is incompatible with pregnancy.
What do you work at?Only for having diabetes are not going to lose your risk during pregnancy but they can give it to you if your work produces any risk of pregnancy.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/07/2012 9:38 a.m.

Welcome to the Nieva Forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/07/2012 11:17 a.m.

Welcome to the forum.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/08/2012 7:36 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.