Insulin bombs, airport security victims

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/17/2012 7:28 a.m.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/17/2012 7:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Last year that I had to travel a lot by plane, apart from the roll that I whistle but you take away the bomb and that if you take it off, even if you take the report you have to give explanations.
The continuous meter spoiled myself right after a control at the airport (after about 10 trips by plane).In addition, what was spoken to me was the antenna and with my knowledge of electronics (not very extensive) and with the knowledge of my brother (something more extensive, it is an industrial engineer) we play it that they were the X -rays of the control.I bought another one, and I had to fly again.In Spain well, I explained it, and they denied that I could affect, but I was lucky that one of security was diabetic and had a dexcom and told me that it was not necessary to pass it.The problem was just around, which in Germany refused not to pass it through the X -rays, no matter how"official".I do not spoil, but it is a roll, because it still seems a terrorist who wants to deny to pass a highly dangerous arithujio ...

A curious fact, the pump and the meter (until I spoiled me) I checked that it was much better to go through the arch without saying anything.In no airport in the world has been (including New York) except in Frankfurt, which every time I tried to pass the arch whistled.I told my uncle as anecdote and he wears metal plates ne the column and happened exactly the same.He has traveled a lot throughout the world and in the only place he has been pited, he has been Germany ...

tica's profile photo
tica
12/17/2012 11:13 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.