Pelikan lancetas

Beky's profile photo   02/05/2010 6:53 a.m.

For those interested.I just talked to the supplier and he told me that the manufacturers of the lancetas for the pelikan are in suspension of payments, have closed the German factory and only the US is left to supply.There has also been possible to get lancetas so the thing looks quite ugly.
The next thing we will see will be a laser prick but for now they only have a prototype.Anyway, if you disappear from the scene like Pelikan, you will not do the same as it is for laser as by ultrafine lancet because as always for a thing we end, we end up paying the duck.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/05/2010 6:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you mean the electronic prick Pelikan Sun?
The news that I had (of this same forum) is that they no longer serve it but because it was completely redesigned.
Wow, the Redesign has been due to the fact that they have run out of the needle manufacturer.

I also see the future of punctors in the laser.I don't understand how something has not come out at a commercial level.
I have tried more than once to click with the laser pointer that I use for the presentations, but nothing, does not take me a droplet ... :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/05/2010 8:47 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hello!Speaking of needles: Have you heard anything about whether 8 mm BD syringes disappear?It is that they do not have them in the pharmacy, and they have told me that they believe they no longer manufacture them.My daughter continues to use them for Lantus (they seem more reliable than the boli and so she is not mistaken with the Humalog Pen).
What other syringe brand do you think?

A hug: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/05/2010 1:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't think that is so.
BD has not communicated anything that stops manufacturing the 8 mm needles, which are also the ones that sell the most.

For me, BD and Novo needles are the best in the market.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/05/2010 3:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you, Owash, you leave me calmer.They are majaras in this pharmacy .., they never have anything and have to ask for it .., but say that they are no longer manufactured ..: x

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/05/2010 4:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.