Reactive strips, shopping central and latent problem.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/30/2012 11:28 a.m.

That is why we do not have to throw in the towel and defend what belongs to us, and the most important thing a dignified treatment of the patient ..., that because hemoglobin does not come down from8 not as well as
say that we are some leave and do not try to do things well, we are like, that we do not care today than tomorrow
And if you have to put claims sheets to listen to us because they are written, at least on my part that does not go, on Tuesday I know the endocrine with a
Hemoglobin of 8, 4 my mother I see the face that I put, but I am sure ... more than fuck me, nobody knows, I do my tests, count the hydrates, I am 2 hours every dayfurther ?I don't know what to do ..., I talk about the pump and refuse, about the meter too, so I'm sure it will send me to raise insulin and for home up to 6 -8 months that we see each other again, it is indignant.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
01/25/2013 8:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is why we must not throw in the towel and defend what belongs to us, and the most important thing a dignified treatment of the patient ..., that because hemoglobin does not come down from 8 not wants to
say that we are some leave and do not try to do things well, we are like, that we do not care today than tomorrow
And if you have to put claims sheets to listen to us because they are written, at least on my part that does not go, on Tuesday I know the endocrine with a
Hemoglobin of 8, 4 my mother I see the face that I put, but I am sure ... more than fuck me, nobody knows, I do my tests, count the hydrates, I am 2 hours every dayfurther ?I don't know what to do ..., I talk about the bomb and refuse, about the meter too, so I'm sure it will send me to raise insulin and for home up to 6 -8 months we see each other again, it is indignant.Blockquote>

The first year I was 2 or 3 times but when I saw the stupidity that was to go to the endoCrino every 6 months so that it does not help you at all and it scolds you for not having everything perfect, send it to shit and what if it came outA cure or a better treatment would return, which was not to waste time with a delayed title.

I only go (to another obviously) when the Humalog came out about 10 years ago and then for the Lantus recently.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/27/2013 1:36 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I, tb I did more or less the same, I returned when the swine insulin disappeared and they put the Mixtard 30/70The Levemir, with a single day of the Lantus proof.

In spite of everything, I am one of those who think that at least me, I was worse attended before now (before I mean 30 years ago).: (((

Neither glucometers or anything, the reactive urine strips, which marked a little yellow if the blood glucose exceeded 180 ..... and the first glucometers paid of my pocket, rather the pocket of my parents ... now I have more3, what happens?neither that nor this ...

romevila's profile photo
romevila
01/27/2013 1:52 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Well, I was much better before.18 years ago when I appeared to me, they gave me the glucocard elite that took 20 or 30 seconds instead of the 5 of the ultra2 One Touch now (you see you who advance in 18 years), but they gave me all the strips I wanted, evenMore than 10 a day.I also did not give them the heavy of the nurse, nor did you need a role that he says when they would give you again, simply when you finished them and gave you.What times ...: |

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/27/2013 2:08 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

For continuing with the subject:

A probable scenario is that of the 5 most common trademarks: Lifescan, Roche, Abbott, Menarini and Bayer.1 stay out for the contest's own standards and it is likely that at least another company remains for not being able to sell at the marked price.

It is rumored that 2 or 3 autonomous communities, finally do not enter the strips contest and leave.

In the end, the only ones that we will lose will be patients.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/01/2013 12:38 p.m.

Well, twist.The Spanish Federation of Health Technology (FENIN) companies denounced the conditions of the Pliego and the Court has suspended the contest 2 months.
Link:

This means that there are 2 months to negotiate among all parties.

DiabetesForo
03/12/2013 10 a.m.

I have read this news, is it true?

<!centers

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/13/2013 2:31 p.m.

Yes, but for now it seems a "preventive" decree.
Preventive because, right now, it is not legal to charge for the products or drugs dispensed in health centers.

Those who have made the decree are made for when the Ministry legislates the same thing. That they already have it.
A nonsense

Pharmaceutical schools have already resorted to the decree.

As for reactive strips, giving them in health centers is agreed with patient associations and is something that is done in the majority of the state.

As I have written several times, my main fear is that this is the prelude to collect a copayment for insulin bombs.
I remember that they cost € 220 per month, it would not be uncommon for us to pay 10% of that amount.

DiabetesForo
03/15/2013 10:06 p.m.

Gracia Owash, I have been a long time since all this I said that it would happen and looked like a catastrophist, but I am accustomed since I have a while.For this reason I took my precautions in relation to catheters (our record 9 days) but the problem with the strips I see it more difficult to solve if they reach these extremes, I will have to sharpen the ingenuity ... a greeting.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/16/2013 7:36 a.m.

Becky, do you lengthen the life of the catheter to accumulate material, is that what you mean?It is not advisable to use the same catheter for 9 days, nothing may have happened to you, but the risk of infection, erratic absorption, lipodystrophies, is very high.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
04/09/2013 1:54 p.m.

Well at the end so much roll to start again from zero

Link ... ampaign = eg >

The tacrc definitively tombs the central health products

The Central Administrative Court of Contractual Resources (TACRC) has definitely lying the specific administrative clauses and technical prescriptions of the Framework Agreement for the selection of sanitary products suppliers.
In a resolution signed on April 5, the TACRC annuls the definition of lots 4 and 5 (reactive strips) in what "concerns the terms of addition of the meters and lancetas."
In addition, it cancels Annex VII, of the criteria for the award of the contracts derived in order to be written "in terms that link the contracting bodies that must be awarded the derived contracts regarding the criteria of award to be selected and theweighting that must correspond to each of them so that it is sufficiently orient for the possible bidders when formulating their offers. "Finally, the Court also annuls clause 4.2.f of the specific administrative clauses, in what is "contracting to the authorization of the eventual adjudication of each contract referred to several bidders."

Thus, now the Institute of Health Management (Ingesa), will have to modify the specifications and re -summon a new contest , all afterTo agree with the autonomous communities which criteria will establish for the derived contracts, as explained by the resolution of the TACRC.All this will not take less than three or four months, so it is likely that the sanitary products shopping center will see the light after summer.

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 2:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.