Hyperglycemia symptoms

Laurita's profile photo   12/31/2012 7:49 a.m.

When I have glycemia above 180 on some occasions, and above all if this happens to me at noon (it may be 2 times a month), I keep the muscles of my hands and face like asleep, in my legsI have the feeling of having holes (sometimes I can't even walk).I thought that this happened to all the diabetics of the world, but talking to my brother (who also has DM1 since the age of 5) says that this does not happen to him or has happened in life!Then I don't know if it's normal, if it only happens to me, if it's something that I can attribute to other reasons ...
If someone could give me their opinion.THANK YOU!
(Of course that if that does not happen to anyone else and I cannot attribute it to this I will have to consult with my doctor).
Also commenting (as curiosity) that last year I would be detected hearing loss in the left hatred, the Otoro told me that it could also be attributed to so many years of evolution of the disease, but that they could not confirm it to me either.
Aix ... Life!;)

Laurita's profile photo
Laurita
12/31/2012 7:49 a.m.

31 años. DM tipo 1 desde los 5 años (26 años de evolución)
Novorapid 4-4-4. Lantus 19-0-0
HbA1c Mayo 2013: 6,4

Sometimes I think that when a patient with diabetes arrives at a consultation (of the specialty of whatever) doctors no longer read the story.
Anything, whatever, is due to diabetes: Evil:

I do not say that hearing loss is not, I have no idea ... but I am very surprised.

The punctures I had before debuting, cramps, leg pains ... with 15 glycosilada: shock:
When I normalized glycemia, the symptoms disappeared.

I always say that you better hurt your feet to feel anything ... but it would be better if you would consult with the doctor, a feet review (of those that nobody do) would be essential in your case ... evenAn ultrasound Dopler to see how your legs are going.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/01/2013 12:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.