{'en': 'Pass the psychotecnic of the driving license', 'es': 'Volver a pasar el psicotecnico del carnet de conducir'} Image

Pass the psychotecnic of the driving license

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/01/2013 6:47 a.m.

A few days ago I went to renew the driving license.By ignorance I told the truth and I told them that I am type I diabetic. What was my surprise that they asked for the medical report and they did not even give me the provisional one.

I know they are waiting for the medical report to send them but I wondered if I can go to another place and make another psychotecnic where I do not say that I am diabetic.From the other site, can I cancel it?Would they send something to traffic that would harm me?

After reading experiences, laws etc.I am a little overwhelmed by the card since I need it to work.

If someone could tell me your opinion or experience I would appreciate it very much.

And well happy year and better glycems to everyone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/01/2013 6:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This topic is a classic in the forum.

Look at this: Diabetes Questions/Doubt-Moral-Carnet-Randouce-Renovacion-T7454.html

Do not complicate your life, ask the report to your endocrine and take it, they will renew it for 4 years without problems.
Much more if it is essential to work.
Insurers grab everything they can not pay, in case of any incident you have, you can get into many problems.

It is unfair and discriminatory the treatment they offer us, but today is what there is.

DiabetesForo
01/01/2013 12:16 p.m.

Thanks for the answer.I always be inclined to try to do the right thing but on this subject I still have my doubts.It is unfair and discriminatory as you say.

I have contemplated doing it elsewhere.I have called where I have the psychotechnic done and they have told me that he is retained and that I cannot do it elsewhere.Is that?

DiabetesForo
01/03/2013 6:54 a.m.

Look, I acted within the greatest possible "illegality".I renew it last year and did not say "mu".They gave me for 10 more years.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
01/04/2013 12:03 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

My educator told me that in the case of having an accident (I would have caused it or not) that I never said that I am diabetic, to keep well glucometer and that the causes of the same would already be clarified whether to take into account the disease.

DiabetesForo
01/06/2013 10:47 a.m.

I had an accident at the beginning of the year;I made the papers with the opposite and said nothing;
A normal case.
I do not believe that diabetes is a disability if so I would claim to park in a disabled square, exemptions in the income statement, tax reduction, etc.
In what section of the Traffic and Road Safety Law says that a diabetic cannot drive or the renewal of its card is for a period lower than the other drivers?

I correct, I have bothered to read the Royal Decree in 31 Dec. 2015. It seems totally unfair!
Annex XV, Pag89 of the decree that is on the DGT website.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/28/2016 9:23 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will give my brushstroke because I see that there are those who think that having diabetes and being involved in an accident will be considered guilty in the same way as someone who leads under the influence of alcohol ... that is not so.For the only thing that affects diabetes in driving meat is for renewal deadlines, unfortunately.To ask for a report I suppose it is to see the control of diabetes and consequently grant the maximum renewal time I think that 4 years or less, I think it is aimed at the eye problems that causes bad control.Therefore, in my case, in addition to providing the endocrine report, I usually contribute that of the ophthalmologist, I have never had the slightest paste by the psychotechnical doctor in the tests they perform and I always go with my provisional.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
04/29/2016 9:34 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.