Another to the type I club

xavi104's profile photo   02/21/2010 5:31 p.m.

I totally agree with Owash, do not do it 1h after eating, do it only and exclusively when you feel a downstorm symptoms.Because if not, you should communicate it to your endo, it is dangerous not to notice anything, at the slightest effect, make a control, if your head hurts you do not punish it a day of Stress, although it may be, but do not discard a descent...Valeee? The effects are varying over time one day you will notice a slight dizziness, another you will notice palpitations, ... etc. A symptom that I started has noticed is that my tongue slept!This is another world.We are avatars but without being blue, but sweet!:))

paula's profile photo
paula
02/26/2010 5:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Xavi, in your case, I would trust the post of the 2h or 2h and a half, because when not using quick ... That is why you reach those 220 that you comment, but if at 2h you are already 140, I do notIt would give more importance.If you stay calmer, tell your endo, the only solution would be to put a quick one, but that would surely cause you to surely a downturn, so you have good controls pre and post ... let's go with a less ofmoment you are luxurious.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/27/2010 4:40 p.m.

Thanks Anuski and Paula, I stay calmer and I will tell my endo on the next visit.

all the best

xavi104's profile photo
xavi104
02/27/2010 7:15 p.m.

Hello, I am new in this forum, my debut can be said: it is from pregnancy. Jexy. I have a lifetime with diabetes and I do not take it badly. I have always had them at 5 and even once it reaches 3.9.So all the people who are starting encourage them, who do not get depressed because you can live normally.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/11/2010 4 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.