{'en': 'I recommend a movie: Broken (2012)', 'es': 'Os recomiendo una película: Broken (2012)'} Image

I recommend a movie: Broken (2012)

juanqui2791's profile photo   01/20/2013 1:10 p.m.

Hello,

I just wanted to recommend a movie that I just saw, Broken is titled, it is from 2012, and is produced by the BBC.It is a very hard film to see where social reality is reflected, playing all current issues.

What has called me to see her is that the protagonist is an 11 -year -old girl with type 1 diabetes.

If someone does not have time to see it whole (it does not last long by the way, not like the American productions that take us at 2 and a half hours), this only 85 min.That you see from the 70th minute at the end.

It is worth seeing her whole, at the end of seeing her leaves you thinking for a long time and you cannot forget some moments of the movie.

Especially when my son on January 7 had such a great hypoglycemia that he was with seizures and we all put the glucagon, we called an ICU, and we spent the day in the hospital.

By the way I do not know if it can be said but I just saw it on Tucinecom.com you can see in streaming and it is in an original subtitled version.

Greetings.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
01/20/2013 1:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Where have you seen it '

ray-ban's profile photo
ray-ban
01/20/2013 2:57 p.m.

You put on Google Tucinecom.com then you open it, and it comes out if you accept conditions you give itself.Then you put yourself in last added movies.And in the fourth or fifth row Broken appears
On the cover comes the father with his daughter you touch him and first the trailer appears, then to download and then see online in options you touch the first server, and that's it.If you don't go to the second etc.
I recommend it of those movies that do not leave you indifferent, at least ami.If you see it then tell me.

juanqui2791
01/20/2013 3:58 p.m.

The film is somewhat rare, but being independent cinema is normal.Personally, in the cinema you can talk about diabetes, that is, that some character has type 1 diabetes, I always like it, it is my little weakness, I feel more identified ...
Apart from this film, and that of 'Panic Room' (the room of panic) very good!You know some other movie in which some character with diabetes or related to this ...

ray-ban's profile photo
ray-ban
01/21/2013 6:01 p.m.

<Blockquote Ray-Ban "" = "" Rel = ""..
Apart from this film, and that of 'Panic Room' (the room of panic) very good!You know some other movie in which some character with diabetes or related to this ...

In "Grupo7" a Spanish movie last year, the character of Mario Casas has diabetes and is police.There is a time when the camera is running and suddenly the camera starts to tremble and look blurred ... it's very good, I remember the descents.And then as trembling he opens and drinking sugar envelopes in the bathroom ... it hurts that the movie in general did not like much.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/22/2013 6:09 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Thank you for the recommendation of the Joaquin movie, today Rainy Day nothing better, to see it.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
01/22/2013 8:42 a.m.

If you have seen it, did you like it?

juanqui2791
01/22/2013 2:50 p.m.

I saw the movie yesterday, I thought that it would be everything related to the girl and diabetes, but it is not so
It is even better because it is the environment of a family and the neighbors ,,,, that go neighbors! But yes, it is worth seeing it
But fuck, when the girl starts with the combulsions ... yu -yu, and as diabetics I thought, to take care of me even more
I don't want to go through that, so I liked it, thanks.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
01/23/2013 6:49 a.m.

My recommendation, Chocolat, I pass the link with a card ...
Here who suffers from diabetes is Armando Voizin, an old woman interpreted by the British actress Judi Dench.

I hope you like it, yes you have not seen it.

Greetings!!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
01/23/2013 10:39 a.m.

Ah, that's how I haven't seen her, but I will see her .. Thank you Olmo.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
01/24/2013 7:16 a.m.

Ah, Well, I have not seen it, but you will see it .. Thanks Olmo.
>
You're welcome Aurora, you'll tell us what you think you see ...
Greetings!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
01/24/2013 9:19 a.m.

I could not provide a link on the 11 -year -old Broken movie with type 1 diabetes is that I find it:/ I found one Q is called Broken City but nothing to see

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
01/29/2013 8:36 p.m.

Try this link ...

Greetings

olmo's profile photo
olmo
01/30/2013 7:09 a.m.

I could not provide a link on the 11 -year -old Broken movie with type 1 diabetes is what I find I continue looking for it Jeej

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
04/06/2013 10:21 a.m.

Hello. I called Camila on August 6, I will turn 11 years old, the passing year is to say in 2014 on date 6/4 I was hospitalized and they discovered me Diabetes Tippo 1 eh I learned to inject myself alone and I would like to see #la#Pelicula I can pass the link to me because I look for it and only the trailer appears;););

CamilaDiabetica's profile photo
CamilaDiabetica
07/14/2015 8:37 p.m.

The only thing I have found in the movie on YouTube in English and if you activate the subtitles ... you can also read them in English.

In Spanish I have not found anything

Edito: It is another movie with the same name but 2007

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2015 9:30 p.m.

Googleando, I have found the Wikipedia page where you talk about it.Among the links, one appears with movies where diabetes is somehow played:

Link

It is also in English :-(, but we can investigate it for it, look for movies and put them here.

DiabetesForo
07/14/2015 9:38 p.m.

I have seen the movie in 2 places (but also in English).

On YouTube:

Link

It is subtitled but very bad (auctionally badly), I think there are ads from time to time, and I am not sure that it is complete.

And here too:

Link

Very good quality, but also in English and without subtitles

DiabetesForo
07/14/2015 10:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.